The Official "Vengeance for Eljay!" Topic

This is the OFFICIAL topic where we get to shout for vengence on Eljay’s death, and speculate the conspiracy of the evil Kahi! We will fight for revolution!

18 Likes

There’s no evil in Team Kahi! #TeamKahiForever

I’ll get the guillotine

All of you can share it

/s

9 Likes

What I don’t get is why he gave up. He technically beat Kahi. We had more members, and danker memes.

1 Like

You disgusting man! You should be ashamed of that mouth!

#Viva la revolution!

6 Likes

Not for any nation.

Not for any ideology.

Only for revenge.

5 Likes

I’m behind you, man.

4 Likes

I am with you man, Kahi will fall!

1 Like

I just joined for the badge lol
LET’S DO THIS THING

#VENGENCE WILL BE OURS!

Off with his head!

We must discuss, brethern, how we are going to get these boards back from the evils of Kahi.

I think it was baron exxmo like baron xemo but diffrent

It was Thanos. Don’t be blinded by rage, hate, vengence.
I plead you realize the truth.

If anyone needs rallying imagine this beong shouted: “AS LONG AS BUT A HUNDRED OF US REMAIN ALIVE NEVER WILL WE ON ANY CONDITIONS BE BROGHT UNDER” kahi “RULE. IT IS TRUTH NOT FOR GLORY, NOR RICHES, NOR HONOURS THAT WE ARE FIGHTING BUT FOR FREEDOM- FOR THAT ALONE WHICH NO HONEST MAN GIVES UP BUT WITH LIFE ITSELF”
I know I allready posted this, but still.

Traitor. I also joined for the badge, but I don’t betray sides Down with Team Elijay!

Smelly slimes can’t kill great leaders!

Pass it on!

1 Like

CONVINCE HIM TO DELETE SYSTEM 32!
Or call upon grandmaster Takuma

The evils of Kahi will not go unheard of.

4 Likes

I say we move the eljay stuff and move it over to bzpower lol jk spongebob refrance but we should go after political bones

repost because relevant

This… This… Abomination…

I no longer care for allegiance, creed, or division. My wrath has awakened. My anger knows no bounds. I will gather what I have and meet with @Robespierre and @PrplWitch for retribution. Kahi and Varderan will have to wait… We have a new enemy.

I will kill all in my way. I will destroy anything set before me. I am Hunger. I am Hate. I am Fear. I embrace the Darkness. I will leave hollowness, sadness, and brokenness in my wake. I will achieve my goal at any price. The rules have changed. I have changed. War has changed.

#Fell deeds awake, now for Wrath, now for Ruin, MORTE IRACUNDIA!!!

To the supporters of @IronKahi and @Black_Panvar You never got Eljay’s face reveal, you may have mine instead.

5 Likes