The Overlord (My secondary Self-MOC)

People make a lot of self-MOCs…why could I not have two too? Am I right?

Story Time!

The Overlord, sometimes called the Fused Being, is, as the secondary name suggests, a fusion. To be more specific, a fusion between Dreadstorm and Voidar (two characters you wont know unless you are part of the Self-MOC RP) He is also the being responsible for corruption of Xarox and it’s current ruler. From his planet-sized necropolis he schemes and pulls the strings of his undead army.

OOC Story Time!

He is my biggest MOC, standing over 45 cm tall or about 20 Inches. The build time was aprox. 6 hours with looking for pieces.

Here he is! And Boy, Isn’t he an edgy fella? Yes, the chest cannon works. I think the lower arms need some fixing.

Back Shot! I think I, for once, made a character with acceptable back…maybe not.

Woot…woot, a size comparison! And boi, he bout to do it.

A closeup of the face, funny fact…I had to use a knock-off bionicle part. It’s basically the socket piece in purple…you can kill me now, purists. Also, cheers for the glorious Rahkshi head.

Now you can do the criticism (be constructive…pls) and whatever else you do. Let’s see what I can improve on my future MOCs of this size…if there will be any.

32 Likes

Awsome MOC, I like the coloursheme.

1 Like

The legs are far too long and lanky for the bulky torso.

1 Like

Their length is intentional - I was not going for human proportions.

This looks like you made a really good torso, but then you slapped on limbs and a rahkshi head and called it good.[quote=“MakutaTexxidos, post:4, topic:23817”]
I was not going for human proportions.
[/quote]

Ok, but this makes the MOC look really unappealing in return.

2 Likes

I regret to inform you that people are going to point that out no matter what your intent with the MOC is.

5 Likes

I will be honest…that kind of happened,with the legs at least, the legs were originally supposed to be just big Vortex under the upper body…but after six failed attempts I gave up and made new ones, resulting in yet another 4 leg designs before I made it look like this. I suppose I can still work something out. I suppose bulking up the lower legs could make a nice effect. The Rahkshi head is up to personal taste…I like it.

I think the proportions are distinct enough from a human that people can hopefully see it is not trying to sport that body-type.

You’d be surprised. Unfortunately giant disproportionate builds are better known as being the trademarks of bad MOCers before intentional design choices.

2 Likes

Mhm…perhaps, but their length is intentional in this case. What, however, is not is their slender design.

I take it he skipped leg day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And lower arm day too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They just look odd and disproportionate when everything else is fairly human.

I will think about it.

Changed catergory to Lego Creations -OmegaT

1 Like

Lol…I’m sure I posted it in Lego Creations part of CC…this is so embarrassing.

1 Like

This is awesome. Everything’s great. I’m running out of things to say.

1 Like

I really like his legs. The length makes him look alien.

I think it could use a little more purple on the limbs, and since the proportions are intentional. I don’t have much problem with them. But the limbs look pretty skinny. How does he stand? Especially on the bed? BTW, does that stud-gun shoot? Overall, not bad!

2 Likes

He stands very well…just some poses are bit harder. Yes, the Stud shooter works…thanks mate. :smiley:

the length I aim to retain even if I update him.

3 Likes

The elbows.
They are not good, too thin/lanky.
Otherwise, good.

1 Like