The Owl House Topic

I was surprised that there wasn’t a topic about The Owl House yet so I made one now. I just finished all of season one, season two is coming soon. From the wiki page- “The Owl House is an American animated fantasy television series created by Dana Terrace and produced by Disney Television Animation. It premiered on Disney Channel on January 10, 2020.[4][5][6] In November 2019, the series was renewed for a second season prior to the series premiere set to release in early 2021.”[7]

4 Likes

The owl house is okay, but I prefer Amphibia.

1 Like

And that’s okay. :+1:

I’ve personally been really enjoying the show so far. Basically went in blind right when it started airing back in January. Been discussing the show almost week by week with some of the former mods after roping them in to watch it. I’ve loved all the different characters we’ve been introduced to so far even some of the more minor ones. I’m interested to see where things go with Season 2 especially with the new characters it looks like we will be getting. Also, all the PAIN. I’m guessing it’s going to be coming in February or March, as that’s when the rest of season 2 of Amphibia is supposed to continue

If anybody hasn’t had a chance to watch the show yet, please do. It just came out on Disney+ the day that I’m writing this, so you should try and give it a shot

2 Likes

Really?! Man I wish I watched it on Disney+ then watching it through Kisscartoon, That would have been way easier.