The Partisans

And you’re doing a good job too.

1 Like

sprite comics? OH MAH!

1 Like

Episode 14 has been finished & uploaded.

1 Like

Noooo! Not Smuglyanka!

4 Likes

A lot of Characters die in this…

This is great, I can’t wait for more. But the puns are so real.

Though it’s sometimes a little confusing at first telling which characters is which, but you get use to it.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I included the character list. But even then it can get complicated.

2 Likes

What are the specifications for Charatcher Applications @Irrie?

I’ll need to know your physical appearance and mask (if you already have a sprite of your character, that would be preferable). I’ll also need your character’s personality and which side you would prefer to be on.

1 Like

Name: Whaddon
Side: Partisans
Looks: dark grey body and feet, dark green arms and legs, a dark grey hau, Dark green eyes
(and a mono goggle if possible)
Personality: A man with dark sense of humour and a obsession for weaponary (mainly guns) enjoys the heat of battle

Small backstory: a wandering Gun and Weapons smith who has limited resources. But after helping one of the partisans out he decides to join them and make guns and Weapons for them.
He also has a sword named Rebirth and a Revolver named Beauties Torment
Is this okay?

1 Like

Excellent. Your will debut in one of the next two episodes, depending on how the pacing lays out.

1 Like

Wait we can post Characters for this? If so then here’s my character.

Name: Giferak (Gif-er-ak)
Side: Any side that well let him make the biggest explosion possibly.
Looks: Dark green body, feet and hands, Bright blue arms and legs. Bright blue Pakari.
Personality: Loves explosions and fire way to much. Always making dark and evil sounding jokes and puns.

Backstory: Not much is know about his past, but he apparently blew up his house with his family still in it.

2 Likes

да! The more the merrier!

2 Likes

when will the new comics will be up?

Sometime this week. I’ve got a jazz performance on Thurday so I’ll have to spend a lot of time at rehearsals and whatnot.

If I can’t get it done by then, it’ll be out on Saturday.

1 Like

Hello
@Irrie are you here?
Are you alive?
#IS THE COMIC ALIVE!?

1 Like

Soon. Like, I’ve already started on it. Now it’s just a matter of finishing it. Hopefully tomorrow. If not, sometime on Sunday. This time for real.

Next week is my spring break, so I’ll get to work on some more comics for you now that I’ve got a lot of spare time on my hands.

1 Like

I have finally finished it! More to come this week.

1 Like

I look Great

Whaddon looks intimidating.

1 Like

HEY GUYS I BET YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD BUT I WASN’T

I made a new comic, but for some reason the edit button isn’t visible for me on the topic post. Please send help.