The Partisans

I’ll be accepting PGS applications. Just tell me what your character looks like and their personality. This comic uses the Razor kit. These won’t be uploaded on any regular schedule.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Characters:
Partisans: Irrie, Echelon, Katyusha, Smuglyanka
Guerrillas: Shadow, Dragon, Korobelniki, Polyushko
Legion: Dallior, Kovika, Tahu 3.0, Varshavianka
Unaligned: Bonkle, Geha, Petewa, Dane

13 Likes

Omg a new sprite comic series. The nostalgia is real, I am so hyped for this

10 Likes

I’ve already made the first twelve comics over the course of the past four months or so. Is there a limit on the number of comics I can put into one post?

1 Like

Oh wow I haven’t seen one of these sprite comics series in a long time. It looks interesting.

The nostalgia is so real right now, I can’t wait to see where this goes.

That is the biggest cheap tent I have ever seen.

1 Like

There’s not really a limit, but it would help you to upload your comics to an external website, such as imgur or brickshelf and then deeplink them here in a list format instead of posting them directly to the boards.

It’ll be easier for your readers to keep track of your comics and reduce loading times and scrolling.

Something similar to Kahi’s comic topic here would be an excellent way to format your topic.

1 Like

Cool. I’ve never read a sprite comic-series when it came out. I’ve only stuck with back-issues.

1 Like

Thanks! Edited the OP with all the comics made thus far.

1 Like

ah, such riveting memories of other comics

continue them comics bro!

2 Likes

Now that I’ve read all the ones you’ve posted…

Oh man, I’m really loving this. Katyusha of the puns is the best character. And I love anything that references Shakespeare. Fantastic work!

1 Like

I’m really liking this story so far!

1 Like

This is very well written. The pacing is great, I appreciate how you’re able to balance comedy (several moments actually made me laugh) and the more story-centric elements. The characters seemed well defined for the most part, especially considering you’re juggling so many; though I can see it being easy for some to have a hard time keeping up with all the names.

I’m eager to see where you go with this! Great work so far. I feel like @prpldragon could appreciate the puns :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I like these, but the links are all out of order, and there are some doubles. You’ve got a good thing going here, and can’t wait for the next one.

1 Like

Gave me a nice little chuckle.

1 Like

They are? I checked them and that doesn’t seem to be the case. Is there a problem with the way your browser loaded the page?

1 Like

I do appreciate the puns, they’re the best :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I remember seeing this on BZPower.

And being in it.

1 Like

The Bionicle sprite comics- I have never seen one in the flesh.
This is an experience I shall tell my grandchildren.

3 Likes

Maybe, I don’t know. Oh, one other thing, it seems to have an inconsistent tone. 9 times out of 10 it’s serious, but the other times it’s just bad puns.

One of the reasons why I made this was because of how many sprite comics (particularly the early ones) were specifically comedies. And the ones that weren’t seemed to try too hard to not be funny. So I’m trying to create a fusion of the two by combining saga-like storytelling with humor.

@Cyclopian …Bonkle? Is that you?

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

3 Likes

Nop, someone else entirely.

1 Like