The Pebble Bionicle

POV: You have to many gray Rahkshi pieces and need to find some way to get rid of them.

Backstory: On the toa Inika’s journey across Voya Nui, the mask of life gave sentience to a random rock just for fun. He was so happy to be alive and he wanted to name himself something awesome. He comes up with the name, “The Mountain”, but that name was taken by a GOT character so he couldn’t use it. So he downgraded a bit and went with the name, “The Boulder”, but he couldn’t go with that because it was the name of a ATLA character. So then he finally goes with, “The Rock”, but even that name was taken by a famous actor. So the creature finally goes with, “The Pebble”, at least until he finds out that name’s taken.

22 Likes

Looks pretty cool and the parts usage is quite nice. also, the backstory is awesome. Good job

3 Likes

Nice parts usage, I did something like this once with my Mata Brown pieces.

But uh… The Pebble might taken too

5 Likes

Also taken in Bionicle. There’s a sentient mountain in Xia, which is featured in one of the comics.

6 Likes

This poor MoC is absolutely buried in an identity crisis right now but boy is it a fun idea with a neat build-seed

5 Likes

backstory made me smile
i love him

4 Likes

NO!!! The only other options now are “The Grain of Sand” or “The Continent”

I didn’t know that, that’s actually really cool. Now we got an in canon explanation why he can’t use “The Mountain” as a name.

6 Likes

“The Gravel” hmmm… “The Stone” maybe?

6 Likes

Granite maybe?

6 Likes

slizers be like

Cool build and clever use of all those Rahkshi pieces

7 Likes

Taken by the state of New Hampshire

5 Likes

To me Rahkshi pieces are some of the most useless of all Bionicle parts, so it’s nice to see them used here

I might try something like this myself just to use up the copious amounts of them I have lying around

4 Likes

looks very insectoid

1 Like