The Phantom Terror V4

|+| Flickr |+| MOCPages |+|
This version of my self MOC is probably my favorite so far; he was really fun to build, but at times, he was a pain in the butt to build. I really struggled on the torso, aiming to stray from the Piraka torso that the previous iterations used. I also used the leg design from V3, which I think looks pretty nice.

-Previous Incarnations-
Version 1
Version 2
Version 3

2 Likes

I think he looks really cool. Solid armor and color scheme, and a very compact solid look overall.

1 Like

I said it on Flickr I believe, but I do enjoy this version of PT. Very solid and well done compared to the other versions. However, the feet should be changed (when possible) and the arms could use some more attention. Also, that weapon is nice! Anyways, great build Chris

1 Like

Thanks! I like seeing solid builds, but I like making them more. :smiley:

Yeah, the feet need to be changed. Definitely by BFVA 2015, where I’ll be going as an exhibitor. Hopefully the arms will be redone by then too. The weapon has always been like that. Over time, it’s become slimmer and more menacing.

1 Like

Oh, so you will be making it to BFVA 2015? Cool, I plan to be there as well! Anyways, glad to hear you’ll be applying what I said.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the current plan! Can’t wait to meet you irl. Why wouldn’t I apply soomething from a MOCist who’s had more experience than me? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Heh, true. Can’t wait to see you as well.

1 Like