The Pizza topic

Oh dear

then the canned tuna itself must be badly manufactured poo

2 Likes

Wait…How would you know what motor oil tastes like?

…I am scared…

4 Likes

Maybe he recognizes the smell and it emenates from the taste.

Yea…maybe…

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Now I want pizza.
My favorite toppings are Pepperoni, Sausage, Onions, Mushrooms and Olives. I also like Anchovies.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of something that tastes “unethical”

sounds like a whole new level of repulsive

5 Likes

Pizza is good. I like spicy pizza BBQ pizza, Hawaiian pizza, Regular pepperoni pizza. delivery pizza, frozen pizza, Italian pizza. I just don’t like pizza with white sauce.

2 Likes

Garlic sauce?

1 Like

I’ve never heard of it, but I’m talking about alfredo sauce.

:scream: How have you eaten pizza and not heard of garlic sauce?! It gives you a reason not to throw out the crust!

But i’ve never heard of alfredo sauce being put on pizza. It’s strictly used on pasta.

2 Likes

I don’t know, I’ll have to try it. And the crust is just like breadsticks. Why not eat it?

You would think…

2 Likes

I agree the crust is pretty good!

3 Likes

Surprisingly, Pizza in Italy is really bad.

1 Like

6 Likes

Then go to Naples. It is the home of pizza.

I was in the North of the country, and I was really disappointed with the kind of Pizza I found there. Not to mention the same hotel food in three different hotels (a piece of bread for breakfast, spaghetti for dinner, all tasting the same). Complete disappointment from a country with is know for good and different food.

That’s cause you have to get street-level, find the family-owned places, the hole-in-the-walls. Also, what kind of hotel was it? Every hotel I’ve been in (except that Marriott in Naples) always had good breakfasts.

Pizza. mmmmmmmmmm…
salivates

As a side note, Vuhii must love this topic.

1 Like

When you go to excursions, you dont get the chance to actually get to know the place properly, nor can I actually get to know the place without at least 2 weeks of being there. Just your standard tourist junk and overpriced bad pizzas (In my county you can buy a nice pizza for less than 2 Euros, in Italy there is nothing bellow 10 thats descent). Italy is nice to look at, but for tourists like me who want to honestly experience the place with descent food with descent prices, its leaves more to wish for.

We get it.

2 Likes