The Pizza topic

At least my family had two weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

wow, really?

probably a cheap part of Italy
Then again, I usually go to sicily

Trust me, the food there IS good, you just must have been in a horrible part of it

As for pizza

IF ANY OF YOU SAY THE CRUST IS BAD
I will find you
and I will kill you

5 Likes

@PinkFluffyNyran doesnā€™t eat crusts.

Hmmā€¦ I donā€™t really have a favorite brand, as I only ever ate homemade. Favorite toppings would be pepperoni. Definitely not cheese or anchovies, because of dairy and fish allergies.

what are you

Its not just the crust, its what goes on the pizza that makes me doubt Italy.

talking to the rest of the topic

Donā€™t be so quick to judge a place by one lousy resturant you went to in a northern part of italy

Oh it wasnt a quick thing, The Northern has bad food for tourist, and thats the only one that concerns me, I probably will never visit the south because of that negative experience. Sorry thats me, Im sure you all had bad experiences in life, food experiences are how I most remember a place for, and North Italy was very bad to be polite.

Tbh, thatā€™s very stupid

I donā€™t want to argue, thatā€™s just my opinion

Well its stupid to think that everyone would have the same opinion of a place and food.
But hey that an opinion! -_-

I am saying it is dumb because you are judging it on one place.

1 Like

Exactly. An example is I wonā€™t ever judge a TV-show by just one episode. Iā€™ll usually watch a few more. If I get sick of it, then I wonā€™t watch it again.

3 Likes

Yea, I still like chinese food even if I have eaten some less then stellar food.

I still like milk even if I have had sour milk.

I still like pasta even if I have had some that is over-cooked.

I still like Potatoes when I have eaten bad spuds.

And so forth.

1 Like

Itā€™s not that itā€™s badā€¦itā€™s just that the rest of the pizza is better :stuck_out_tongue:

Come at me bro, iā€™ll rek u 1v1 quick-fast.

TFW waiting for pizza

Donā€™t worry
I already got my cannon

pizzaā€™s good, CPKā€™s expensive at times but itā€™s good

Wait, TFM, when did your brother become me?

Uhā€¦ When I became ThePinkFluffyMovement, I think? I still call him PFE because Emucorns.

EDIT: He changed between May 7 and May 16. Narrowed down a bit.

Time for a revival of the greatest food topic to grace our boards. Pizza is the glue that hold parties and friendships together. Doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s New York, Chicago, or Neopolitan Pizza is Life.

1 Like

Iā€™ve recently taken to eating five or six slices of my collegeā€™s local pizza in a meal

Because itā€™s that amazing

3 Likes