The Prime Database #7: Tere, The Vengeful Apprentice

<— Previous File / Next File —>

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_VhgS8jQUqPGRrI4T-S6OQ?view_as=subscriber

Here we have the first of many Matoran Mocs that I plan to make videos for over the next couple of months. It’s fitting that this is the first since Tere is not only the main character in my fan-story but my self-moc as well! Tere is one of, if not the most important character in my story, so I’ll include a small bio alongside all the other stuff I normally include in these topics.

Moc Slideshow:

Character Info:
Name: Tere
Titles: The Vengeful Apprentice
Species: Bo-Matoran
Creators: Great Beings
Role: Hunter
Affiliation: Hunter’s Guild
Kanohi Model: Noble Ruru
Kanohi Power: Dormant
Weapons: Spear, Machete
Equipment: Wayfinder, Backpack
Abilities: None
Character Traits: Cautious, Quiet, Determined, Intelligent, Friendly, Obedient
Alignment: Neutral Good
Themes: Halo 3 OST - Never Forget

Bio:
Like all great Toa, Tere once was nothing more than a mear Matoran. A skilled hunter who was forced to battle and fight his way to survival, Tere became close with his squad leader and mentor Toa Viara. However, even then, he was unable to stop her inevitable demise at the hand of Orus. Now with a student of his own, and a map leading to the most powerful secret in all of Lekra Magna, Tere is ready to set out on a long journey that he hopes will give him the revenge he yearns for.

Photo Gallery:

Just for fun I thought I’d also throw in this Stud.io render as well!

Thanks for coming to take a look at Tere! In the future, you can be on the lookout for his two Toa forms. One of them has already been shown in The Prime Database #1, but the Moc has been updated significantly since I made the video. As always you’re welcome to comment on your thoughts in a reply to this post or in the comments section on the Moc Slideshow. I’ve got more Mocs in the works that should be here soon, and again, thanks for giving this a read!

19 Likes

Is that dark blue Ruru painted or official?

2 Likes

He looks like he’d be good friends with my self moc! Very nice, I always love little compact matoran builds.

1 Like

It’s one of those trans-blue Ruru’s from the Nui Rama set that I painted dark blue.

1 Like

Dangit! I have a moc in progress also named Tere. I hope you dont mind if I stick with it?
also, great job, this looks good

1 Like

That’s fine with me, go ahead. :slight_smile:

ok, thanks