"The Proof of Toa" - Toa Disk (ver.Bu)

Hi friends!
Thank you see my version’s Disk of Time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
But that was a TEST MAKING for my true goal, and I’ve finished it!

【The Toa Disks of Toa Metru (ver.Bu)】

the only is Vakama’s disk the official LEGO piece! :wink:
Other 5 are I made with resin!

I’ve always wanted those… but LEGO didin’t release them! :cry:
But I couldn’t give up my childhood’s dream, so NOW I tried them!

Thank you! :blush: :blush: :blush: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

44 Likes

oh wow
these looks awesome!

7 Likes

Bukkey these are lovely! I also wanted the other five so much when I was a kid, I used to think “If they can take those photographs then they must have made the parts! Why won’t they release them??” (I also had no concept of digital rendering.) These look really good, man. Another hit!

8 Likes

This is great! I always wanted the other Toa disks. It was a missed opportunity to not include them in disk packs as rare items.

5 Likes

It seems that everything the bukkey tries to do work amazingly! These are fantastic, I’ve always wondered why Lego made one, showed another one in promotion art and never the rest

5 Likes

Woah these look amazing!!! They look really accurate and the translucent resin and prints are epic!! Awesome job here.

3 Likes

Where’s you even get other transparent disks

3 Likes

I made them!
(Replicated in resin!)

5 Likes

I know it’s probably what Lego would have done, but Onewa’s disk being yellow feels jarring compared to the rest.

2 Likes

These look incredible together. you did some great work there. kinda jealous

4 Likes