The Prophet

Imgur

This MOC was made for SHIPtember, a competition/community project where people make a spaceship that’s 100 studs or longer in one month. My bricklink order for this came extremely late so I only had a few days to finish this off, so there are a couple of polish issues here and there that I forgot to fix/didn’t have time.

The Prophet is a concept ship designed more as a showpiece rather than for practicality. The ship is powered by a rotary anti-gravity engine with the ships-rims functioning as stylized radiators for the ships components, with heat pipes connecting it to the main frame.

The ship can carry 2 passengers and 2 pilots with a large viewing angle from the cockpit.

The ship also features a set of landing gear and an easy access lower-able ramp directly into the cockpit.

The SHIP is 138 studs (1.1m) metres long.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thesecretwalrus/23569689018/in/dateposted-public/

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thesecretwalrus/37421803771/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thesecretwalrus/37391116962/in/dateposted-public/

Imgur

86 Likes

At first I thought it was a digital render, then it hit me that this was built in real life and it almost knocked me out of my seat. That thing looks amazing I would never have thought to build a canopy, or frankly anything, with those techniques.

8 Likes

I don’t think words can describe how gobsmacked I am looking at this thing, just… It’s incredible, the shapes and design is mind blowing, well done good sir.

3 Likes

MAN this is incredible

2 Likes

Woah… this rocks.

1 Like

I can’t believe that you made this.

Rip cash though

This is simply amazing
Everything about this is excellent

The shaping on this thing is awesome.

1 Like

Sick!

This is probably one of the most unique LEGO ships I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Wait…this is Lego?

Curvature is extremely difficult to create in LEGO so I’m super impressed with this MOC. The shaping is so brilliantly ingenious that it’s hard to believe it is made from LEGO parts. Well done!

3 Likes

I will not only commend you for good parts usage, solid builds, and an overall sleek and impressive build, but I will also commend you for creating a completely unique spaceship. Solid work.

2 Likes

What immediately stands out to me here is how unorthodox the overall design is compared to many other LEGO ships. It’s highly ambitious and definitely succeeds to impress. The way you arranged various elements of the craft and used certain parts was well thought out.

1 Like

You have broken my ability to use descriptive words. I just want to look at this thing until it’s burnt into my retinas. Fantastic job.

Dude I love it. This feels like some sort of sci-fi/fantasy limousine that some rich family would use to ferry them everywhere. The nonconventional/impractical design really gives it a feel of: “This is awesome, and now we have to show everybody.”

Well built, my friend. :smiley:

As impressive as this looks, how stable is it? It looks very fragile.

1 Like

Actually fairly stable. You can bend it out of shape pretty easily but nothing will fall off. Some of the struts are fixed at certain points so that it holds up.

2 Likes