The Quote Guessing Game Topic

This one is pretty simple. Some one posts a quote form a movie, show, game, etc, and everyone tries to guess what its form. When someone guesses correctly, they write another quote, and the cycle continues. If there a 24 hour period of inactivity, I will give a new quote, just to keep the topic running. And no Google!

I’ll start.
“We had such potential. Such promise. But we squandered our gifts, our intelligence. Our blind pursuit of technology only sped us quicker to our doom. Our world is ending. But life must go on.”

Beast wars

1 Like

Not quite. But keep trying. :slight_smile:

I have a feeling, that’s it transformers, I don’t know what D;

1 Like

Its not transformers. Have you seen the movie 9, by Tim Burton?

3 Likes

No, I havent, kinda limited movie wise, I just watched all Indiana Jones,Star Wars ,Transformers 1986, and bay formers
I am only 13 and these are the only movies other than pixar that I have watched

1 Like

Look it up on Kisscartoon. Its a great film. :smile:

Is it Wallace Breen from half life 2?

1 Like

No. But somewhat close. :grinning:

Isn’t that from the professor guy that created the robot puppets? also side note, that movie scared the hell out of me when I was younger.

Why yes. Yes it is. Now you give a quote.

oh okay, how about this
“You, who would deny the past and present have no right to shape the future. The future will be forged by those who accept the world they live, and still fight for change! This is our coup de gravy!”

Humm yummy

1 Like

bravely second ‘coup de gravy’ gave it away

1 Like

There’s a slight flaw in this in that I was able to figure out the movie and character just from Googling the quote.

shhh
dont tell him what i did

Thought that was a little more obscure. :confused: so I think it’s nexolo turn to say a quote now right?

“This job we try to save as many people as we can, sometimes that doesn’t mean everybody” a little easier quote

It’s from Captain America: Civil War.

1 Like

good job your turn