The Quote Guessing Game Topic

Yeah. Your turn.

1 Like

talking about obscure
“I have a special greetings for you from Santa Clause, and may all of your foolish holidays be as bright as this one!”

Is it Santa Clause 3

No but here’s a hint, it’s from the 80s

Hey @MaximusPrime can I try a quote being that it doesn’t seem that anyone can figure out @Ace 's quote (it’s just too good)?

Well, according to a few very basic Google searches, I think I’ve nailed it down to Khyron from Robotech. I’m not sure about this, but that’s what I’ve found.

1 Like

Let me use a post from a foreign show-

"It’s gonna get willllddd-try and stop us if you can!

1 Like

Kyoryu Red (AKA Daigo) from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And no one’s guessed mine yet

Alright. So its been a while. Guess I need to do something. All current quotes are now inactive. I couldn’t choose which one of these two to use, but they’re from the same source. As long as you can guess what they’re from, you’re fine.

“TALK 2 ME. WHAT R U DOING? TIME IS RUNNING OUT. THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE OBV. HASHTAG PISSED.”
“Even I know you don’t write hashtag.”

“'sup?”
“We’re being chased by a planet.”
“Cool.”

“Sorry, what?”

a transformers thing

1 Like

Yes. But you need to be a bit more specific. Also, how did you know?

cuz I know from a friend that there is a transformer that is a planet or something like that
and you always do transformer quotes

1 Like

No I don’t. (Looks at all the quotes I’ve used) Oh. Well then. I’ll have to use something non Transformers next time.

Does this mean I get to pick a quote

Sure. Go ahead.

“Is Nightclub an anime?”

Only a few will be able to guess where this is from

2 Likes

@Omega_Tahu 2016

Mine:

“Ore tachi ga sai kono chikara te ni ireta toshite sono ato ni kono me ni wa donna sekai utsuru no ka”

(I hoped I spelled that right and good freaking luck)

2 Likes

Joe
Just now

2 Likes

Kamen Rider