The Rahagaless Toa Hagah (Bionicle Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

:blush:
Do you know when itā€™s coming out?

1 Like

I donā€™t know , sorry. Iā€™m not working in that. Iā€™m just a little beggar that ask for pieces for his own collection.

2 Likes

Wait what. Thatā€™s perfect. Finally I can (could) do mocs with KK parts digitally. Just some more waitingā€¦

1 Like

I didnā€™t think Iā€™d see an inverted torso work, but it actually does here. The swimming bit is actually really clever.

4 Likes

I will be mad if that Kualus gets DQā€™ed for his torso build.

1 Like

I quite like Bomonga, Kualas, and Pouks hereā€“all of them look flashy without overdoing it. For Gaaki, I like the mask, torso armor, and shoulder, but I personally dislike the inverted Metru torso aesthetic (on any build, not just here). She looks too stocky for my taste. Good work overall, though!

1 Like

Whatā€™s wrong with it?

1 Like

itā€™s impossible to recreate in real life

2 Likes

Not anymore. I have fixed the problem. Thanks @Hazash for the excellent solution.

4 Likes

All this talk of kualusā€™ chest, but no one has mentioned that Bomongaā€™s shoulders are illegal as well. Theyā€™re buildable, but they stress the piece.

2 Likes

They do? I have seen many builds, even before the contest using it, so I thought it was clean. I donā€™t have the pieces to test it.

2 Likes

I do, and I did test it. The KK armour doesnā€™t sit flush against a Metru leg.

It can be fixed with the same technique as Kualusā€™ shoulders, though.

2 Likes

Although illegal connections are allowed, right? Just not ones that arenā€™t buildable.

3 Likes

They are, though it might be a turn-off to some voters.

3 Likes

Gotta admit, I do like your Pouks!

2 Likes

Excuse me, what do you mean with risk? Is there any problem with the Knights Kingdom pieces files or something?

2 Likes

It was a joke :sweat_smile:
But I do have to say, it was my first time using making a lego piece or using a 3d modeling sofware, so the models arenā€™t very good, just good enough.
I didnā€™t have the real pieces either, so they are not 100% acurate in their dimentions. But I did my best with the proportions.

3 Likes

I get the feeling, I had the same problem with most of the custom pieces I used in my entries, especially because the axles didnā€™t fit properly most of the time at the beginning.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be honest in that I donā€™t think anybody has done the upside-down Metru torso well at all until your Gaaki!

Itā€™s very nicely merged into the overall design, and I think it lends her that same sort of ancient, wizened vibe I always got from Rahaga Gaakiā€™s voice in the movie.

Nicely done!

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to blush :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes