The Ramblings Topic

one never knows.

1 Like

You’re in squatch territory

1 Like

They have pre-wrapped sausages but they don’t have pre-wrapped bacon

1 Like

Where do phrases like “beat around the bush” come from?

1 Like

Why do people give you group assignments but no information on who’s in the group?

2 Likes

why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out the hot eat the food

3 Likes

What’s it gonna take to earn my fathers respect?

1 Like

Become his father

1 Like

if a woodchuck was given a saw would it be finally able to chuck wood

1 Like

Why must I have bad grades in both calculus and a class that I’m actually good at?

Did Lego legally clear the name “Nongu” and is it a usable name for Greg

1 Like

Is this how they will revive Bionicle? With a quest for the Key to Nongu?

1 Like

The plot of G3 is the Search for The Key to Nongu. The main characters are the Guys and Functions. The style is 90th classic mixel style. The prices are high and it runs for ten months before being canceled

3 Likes

Actually no the prices would be low and there would be developed lore that ensures the brand’s survival. Eventually the Key to Nongu becomes a success!!

1 Like

It runs for twenty two years without ever skipping already-developed plot years. Every thread is tied up cleanly and satisfactorily at the end. We get six high budget films in theaters and two streaming shows

2 Likes

10 years after it retires, a new spin off is made, with new characters in the same universe. It, too, becomes wildly popular.

1 Like

This is the new cosmic cycle

1 Like

idw gets the rights to make the comics!

2 Likes

A podcast is created to talk about it, and the KTN Boards are formed.

1 Like

The target audience is higher than before, dialing up content maturity without being gratuitous in any way

1 Like