The Relationship Topic

Ah, man, that sucks…

Next time I would take it easy and start with some casual small talk, just some regular conversation.

Typically they don’t want to be treated like something other than a person

1 Like

Oh wait were you serious

4 Likes

Oh dang, that’s… Really serious

2 Likes

Well she tried to shoot me in the heart, but luckily she was a bad shot.

Dude. Please stop leading people on.

12 Likes

If an actual gun wasn’t involved, then I think you should have quit as soon as people started taking you seriously.

Yeah, it’s time to come clean.

I don’t think I made it very clear it was meant to be a joke, and I probably shouldn’t have added on to it. I really wasn’t expecting anyone to think I was serious.

6 Likes

People have made jokes like that in this topic all the time. Dunno why everyone believed yours.

~W12~

8 Likes

My relationship with my girlfriend has been going great.

I mean, she can’t break up with you if she doesn’t exist, right?

7 Likes

One of these days one of us will eventually land a date, and everybody else will probably slowly grow resentful and passive aggressive.

4 Likes

Would it be a bad time to mention I have a legit date tomorrow.

8 Likes

Not at all! That’s awesome!

I mean yeah, it was very stupid of Ninja and he shouldn’t have said it, but I think it proves a point.

1 Like

Good for you dude. Don’t mess it up.

That’s how you encourage people, right?

It’s not the worst encouragement I’ve heard. The effort is commendable.

1 Like

Good luck, dude!

I thought it was a joke at first, then ppl took it seriously so I thought it was serious

1 Like

Men, the day had almost come. Tomorrow, I either ask, or I chicken out. Let’s pray I have the intestinal fortitude to do it.
Honestly I just want to be brave enough to ask for her number. That’s all I want, to just ask. If she says no, I mean it’ll hurt, but I just want to prove to myself that I’ve got the guts I’ve always hoped I’d have.

7 Likes

You can do it man! I believe in you!

Oh boiiiiii. I went on a date today, and it seemed to go well!

8 Likes