The Room Discussion (Game)

#THIS IS NOT FOR THE MOVIE IF THIS GETS FLAGGED AS A DUPLICATE TOPIC…
sorry

There is an unfairly unpopular game known as The Room (1, 2, 3, and old sins) where you, the player are in a room with a box. This box is littered with puzzles and keeps unfolding to reveal more. In some games their are multiple boxes, tables for boxes, and even rooms! You follow the tale of alchemists who want to find the 5th element, Null. As you piece together each game’s tale told by notes and letters, you realize the bigger picture and the magic around it. I don’t want to spoil anything, so I recommend you check it out. There are 4 games, The Room 1, The Room 2, The Room 3, and The Room: Old Sins. So, let’s discuss! Prepare for spoilers in the comments! I really like this game to the point that you would think that i’m sponsored by it. That sounded like the kind of joke where you aren’t actually joking. I’m not. So, remember spoilers ahead and The Circle is watching!

I’ve played one and two countless times but haven’t gotten to the last three. I love them a lot

1 Like

I’m just gonna say this, YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW WHO IS AWARE OF THESE GAMES! Also, do you find it weird how the Null changes symbols from 1-2? I don’t know if that was just a design change or something important.

1 Like

So it’s not based on the Tommy Wiseau classic?

Nope

eheheheheehe

I typed that out and it was still a bad impression of him

I didnt notice that. I didn’t really pay attention to the story I just like solving puzzles😅