The Room

The best worst movie ever made. Has anyone seen it and enjoyed it as much as I did?
(warning: the movie has some mature content, but no worse than the Interview which already has a topic)

10 Likes

Oh hai mark

4 Likes

Hi doggie!

2 Likes

You’re tearing me apart, TTV!

2 Likes

To my knowledge there are two kinds of people that talk about The Room.

1. Actual cinemophiles with a vast and varied experience of the film industry. Discovered The Room before every god ■■■■■■ hipster on the internet started praising it for being “so bad it’s good”.

2. Every god â– â– â– â– â– â–  hipster on the internet.

It’s a terrible film, sometimes endearingly so. But I’ve never been able to sit through an entire running of it.

1 Like

This movie made me want to kill myself.

4 Likes

I was forced to sit through it’s entire running…

4 Likes

It sucks

but it is amusing to watch an american born man fail to speak basic english

3 Likes

I did not. I did not do that. I did not.

I did, however, watch this movie one time. Why I ever decided to do that is beyond me.
:confounded:

1 Like

Oh yes.

The best movie to ever grace modern cinema :stuck_out_tongue:.

Tommy Wiseau actually did an AMA (ask me anything) on Reddit a while back, and I remember talking to my friends about it, and making some screenshots of a couple highlights :wink:

http://i.imgur.com/chFcm3B.png?1

9 Likes

Love this movie, Tommy is hilarious.

3 Likes

Best Anime of 2003.

Seriously someone please make an Anime out of this.

2 Likes

This was

the worst movie I’ve ever seen

I don’t want to see it ever again

7 Likes

Ha. Vuhii my young lad you have seen nothing yet.

2 Likes

Actually he was born in a formerly communist Eastern European country. He then moved to France, but after a “traumatizing experience” with French police, he moved to the U.S.

…so I’m a hipster because I like to laugh at this movie?

1 Like

It’s a generalization for the purpose of making a joke.
Not to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Tommy Wiseau’s life is kind of vague and unknown. If you watch interviews about him and expect to know anything about him you won’t. Everything he says makes next to no sense.