The Self-MOC Actual Roleplay Topic - Act I

OOC: Umm Oronix gave birth, that is what happened. Also dude please ask this kind of stuff in the PM.

Nothing beside the fact that Darth and Civip are planning something.

1 Like

OOC: What else story-wise?

2 Likes

OOC: koparis ship crashed
kopari walks up to hutere “remember me?”

3 Likes

“Oh, gosh. Sorry bout the… hand thing.”

“the what?” kopari asks with blood beginning to come out of the joints making kopari takes off his helmet.

1 Like

“I cut off… You know, forget it.”

kopari continues to walk into the building ejecting himself from the armor, showing the damage the crash caused

“Well I am not really sure what is happening anymore. So I am going to find Buster… Anyone know where Buster?” Darth asked.

Hutere goes back to tending to Kronax’s wounds.

IC: Voku continued his work, building a suit with the power of the Mega-Toa contained in an almost skin-tight suit.

kopari gets back in his armor putting his helmet back on walking away from the village going on a journey to his cloning lab

Sifer stood there looking at 67 for a long while seething with anger. “Why…” he asked. “why did you do it?”

2 Likes

“Hang in there, Kronax.”

2 Likes

kopari walks into his cloning lab going into the medbay K-T2 begins operating on kopari removing limbs and adding robotic limbs throwing away his severed limbs and giving him a suit made from his warpath general armor, with a jet black color scheme and cape, now with a new helmet, his cracked mask thrown away. he passes out from the gas
kopari is practically unrecognizable

“I need to say something” Destrucus thinks to himself.

2 Likes

waking up, kopari walks out of the med-bay activating the kot clones hundreds of rows, each row holding hundreds of clones. he presses a button under the title project imperial .
the clones begin to go into the armory each one outfitted with warpath-t suits and a 533-plasma rifle the line up next to a hangar door opening up it reveals 11 trooper transports
4 clones surround the new kopari outfitted with project Excalibur spears and red decorated armor. " he walks onboard the 11th trooper transport with his honor guards; a pilot begins flying the ship towards the second village. when the ship, the new kopari surrounded by honor guards. they begin to set up a recruitment center
OOC:anybody going to do anything?

4 Likes

OOC: I am going to say Civip doesn’t like the Idea of another army in his mountains.

1 Like

Hutere tinkers with a little piece of equipment. “Hey, guys, what’s going on?”

1 Like

“Well I just got here so I am unable to answer that question.” Darth said to Hutere.

1 Like

kopari walks out of the troop transport “these matoran shall be amazing officers in the new empire, begin constructing an academy here” 5 kot troopers walk out of the transport “yes sir” they begin construction of the academy