The Self-Moc Mission

You are insane dude. Good luck with this. The design of that thing was beyond eclectic.

5 Likes

Wow this is so cool! Good luck

might have to post my self moc now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Awesome project! Had been thinking of something like this but with drawing, glad to see someone who is good at Moccing do this!

Some advice would be maybe change Senit’s shoulders to white, and uh what Ghid said.

Bruh, I really need to post/decide on a self-Moc…

3 Likes

Alright, so each batch from now on will likely have about 6 mocs.

Batch 2 will be:
Zero
N01InParticular
Sonus
NOTaHFfan
Cordax
Hawkflight

Zero’s almost done, so I’ll be working on Artillery next.

10 Likes

NO!

You can’t give him more clout!

6 Likes

Do you mind if I add my SM to the pile?

5 Likes

yay

4 Likes

darn it I wanted to see my SM in the first batch

But honestly these are all amazing. Keep up the good work!

And also, can you please add me to Batch 3?

2 Likes

FOOL! I HAVE ALL THE DRIP!

7 Likes

If this is gonna be a thing I’m gonna need to upload Arcan V5 fairly soon.

3 Likes

Well tbf I was talking about N01 but

YOU TOO!

4 Likes

Wait, wait… wait… @Senit is a lady…? I hate to say this but I honestly had no idea.

These are all really impressive. I think Whatiri is my favorite of the batch, despite being slathered with CCBS–the big hands are just neat. The head of Entropy is also quite cool.

And wait, @Toa_Radrix and @LegoDavid are brothers? I’m learning absolute buckets about my fellow TTVers.

6 Likes

Well, the self-moc is female, but Senit himself isn’t. I think that might be a first (or at least an extreme rarity) in the realm of self-mocs.

6 Likes

Ah, thank you for clearing that up. I guess I shouldn’t make assumptions regarding people online, but… I did. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Should have posted your self moc sooner if you possibly even wanted a smidgen of a chance at stopping me.

4 Likes

@MaxinePrimal
Alright, instructions and part list for Whatiri are done:

Parts list

https://rebrickable.com/users/Monopoly/partlists/309545/

Instructions

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lU7dNE0ZYL71C72igwWpYarhXHjCTpza/view

There were a couple of parts that were inexplicably missing from stud.io, notably the Brain Attack chestplates used on the biceps, the 2015 armour addons, Nuva armour and the electricity things. Alternative parts that function the same have been added instead.

Also, there’s a couple of mistakes:

• On step 12, the shoulder assemblies should be angled slightly upwards, otherwise they collide with the triangle thing on step 22
  • On step 80, a fire villain engine piece should be added in addition to the other armour shells to mirror the other leg
  • The black bones added on steps 87 and 99 should be the version with one hole, not two
  • It’s fairly unclear, but the little L-shaped things on the back of the arms are representing the lightning pieces due to their identical mounting points

I didn’t do instructions for the hands or head because without the Nuva chestplate the hands can’t work, but I’ll take pictures in a little bit. The head is pretty self-explanatory.

5 Likes

Many thanks!

@Mr.Monopoly okay, so the link for the parts list isn’t working. It’s just taking me to the home page of the website.

3 Likes

There’s ten, actually.

1 Like

I think that’s because you need a Rebrickable account to access it.

Here’s some screenshots:

5 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes