The Self-Moc Mission

mate that self mocs amazing

4 Likes

He’s been replaced.

I like this one! It’s got some good color blocking, uses the colors of a line I haven’t seen in a while, and is… well, I’m not sure why you went with elephant pirate instead of elephant knight.

Is it possible to make the elephant head in a different color? As it is I want to see its “skin” be a separate shade from the Blacktron suit.

2 Likes

Long story short, I have been Elephant Knight online forever. Used to be much more into castle, but Pirates took over. And Elephant Pirate doesn’t flow off the tongue as nicely.

I could theoretically make it a different colour, but Blacktron doesn’t use other colours. And some of the parts would likely have to be substituted, depending on the colour. Grey/silver would be the only colour I would consider using.

2 Likes

A Gringat MOC in 2022? Unexpected, especially since I haven’t been nearly as active as I should be on here. Great work and love the project you have here.

7 Likes

Ooh these are all really fun, I’m not terribly active anymore and my self moc is a duo so I’m not going to throw my hat in the ring, but I wish yah luck and getting everyone.

6 Likes

Ooh that looks pretty good. The proportions work really well.

■■■■, He actually almost did it. @Mr.Monopoly you absolute madlad!

5 Likes

this post has been reinstated because haha funny

8 Likes

I’m curious…

5 Likes

george…

I nominate @Oniwah aka Onua with fake muscles to be a part of the Self Moc Mission

4 Likes