The Self-Moc Mission

That’s HBL’s pet

He was a dog who got his head stuck in a pumpkin, then he died, then the pumpkin shriveled up around his skull. Now he haunts the pumpkin patch on weekends weekdays actually he doesn’t work weekends because he needs the downtime

Actually I found that thing in a used lot I bought. I don’t know what its past life was

11 Likes

strangely humanoid dog

4 Likes

Every dog with a clipped tail is a man walking on all fours with a pumpkin on his head

4 Likes

so it’s a furry

5 Likes

It’s more of a man by technical misapplication than by biological reality

When Nuparu wears a Boxer, he’s a Bohrok furry

When Pumpkin Dog wears a pumpkin carcass on his head, he’s a character I didn’t put a lot of thought into

7 Likes

this is going further and further off topic

10 Likes

Your thought process slightly concerns me

8 Likes

As with several times before, I’ve decided to release what I’ve got done of this batch early, as it’s been way too long since the last update here.

Here’s Batch 6:

1. Mangle by @Takutanuva

1. Hikaru by @Timeline15

1. Yorokobi and Tadako by @MysteryMuffin

1. Ek by @ElephantKnight

Very sorry to @Winger and @MakutaOisli, but you’ll be in the next batch. If I’m being honest, I can’t really continue doing 6 mocs per batch anymore, it’s just too much. From now on each batch will be just 4 mocs.

Batch 7 will feature Winger and Oisli alongside @DuneToa and @Gigamesh

22 Likes

awesome! love ur take on yoro, and the mocs look great as well. good work all around.

6 Likes

You’re a true artist Monopoly

6 Likes

Shall I post my self moc here too?

Sorry if the photos are mixed around.

6 Likes

Very nice Moopoly

Where did the stickers in EK’s ears come from?

5 Likes

This one is so beyond unique Well done Mono.

6 Likes

basically every set that included the part it’s stuck to I think, it’s more common for them to be applied than not with that piece

I took them from my copy of Alien Avenger, but they also appear in several other sets

8 Likes

Ah these four look pretty cool! Very nicely built mocs and I quite like how recognizable each one is. Awesome job Monopoly

5 Likes

Beautiful, thank you!

6 Likes

man I have got to catch up on my reviews of these, I’m like four waves behind

5 Likes

Excellent take! I actually really like your choice of foot for my Self MOC. The use of those gen 2 armour for shoulder pads really give an epaulette look. It likely hinders shoulder movement a bit, but I really like the look.

And the stickers on the ears… I kinda like it. Kinda gives it a bit of earing vibe, and pirates are often depicted with earrings. Hmm…

EKnight

8 Likes

My boy’s looking good. Thanks for making your take on him Mono!

8 Likes

i love this so much, i was wondering if you could build a representation of my self moc based on the mask on my pfp?

4 Likes