The Self-Moc of Kidnapped_Sock

So I finally made a self-Moc. Here it is.

He’s got a double six-shooter crossbow and pistol.

And he’s got a shoulder-mounted six-shooter.

And here are some other angles.

40 Likes

I like how ornate the figure and the bow looks with all those curled spikes n such

2 Likes

Thanks! I forgot to mention that he’s a drifter, which is why he has all the little spikes and other ornaments.

This looks really cool and all, but I was expecting a sock over it.

/s

~~

Actually, this MOC looks pretty neat. The Kopaka mask is a good choice, and I really like how well-armored this guy is. The limb builds are pretty awesome, too, and I like the custom torso. If there’s one thing I’d criticize, it’s how thin the waist gets once you get to the hips. I like how over-the-top and awesome his weapon is, and you can just tell a lot of effort went into building this. Solid work my dude.

4 Likes

0.01/10
Not enough socks
/s

1 Like

Well, I still want to make a cloak for it so that could be made out of a sock.

The waist is a bit inaccurate but I wanted its proportion to the chest to be similar to mine.
I’m surprised that you didn’t have any thing to say about the thighs.

1 Like

Dat weapon, tho.

3 Likes

Cool. The shoulder cannon stands out a bit much, and the arms could be thicker, but he’s really cool either way.

1 Like

The cannon’s attachment point was raised because any articulation of it would pop it out of the pin hole. And the proportions are supposed to be similar to my own, hence the skinny arms.

Solid MOC.

1 Like

Update:

With the Mask of Awesome Glowy Power.

6 Likes

Make him an exorcist, XD but seriously pretty nice moc, can’t tell if I like the neon or the red

1 Like

Technically the red and the green are both neon colors.

Pretty cool, the armorment and shaping of this guy is great. I also love how over the top his weapon is.

1 Like

OTT or not, a double machine gun crossbow is something everyone would love. I was actually aiming for a triple machine gun crossbow, but it didn’t work out.

Dang.
That is some weapon.
I like it.

2 Likes

This is my favorite 2017 set.

1 Like

Why must you do this? Why must you wound me so?

You can find more pics of the purple protector monstrosity at Kidnapped_Sock’s Minifig and Moc Topic.

1 Like

Update:

Added a mini crossbow and a dart shooter. Mini crossbow fires daggers, missiles, larger missiles, and firebombs. I also shortened the attachment for the shoulder cannon.

4 Likes

Needs more Sock 0/100000, all joking aside he looks good i like the weapon :slight_smile:

1 Like