The Self-MOC Roleplay Sign-Up/OOC Discussion Topic

It contains almost 720 replies, but we can make interesting things with this as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, what are the “rules” for this (that extend beyond the Message Boards guidelines).

Name: Darth.
Species: Undead ice dragon.
Powers: He has the ability to take a more humanoid form, and Control over frost.
Strengths: well he’s a dragon so he has great physical strength, very resilient, scaly skin gives some armor.
Weaknesses: Fire, Is real cowardly, and has a paralyzing fear of spiders. Also he’s not the best when it comes to women.
Weapon: he has a scythe that he uses as a walking stick. But when it comes to combat, he usually just changes into his true form and devours his enemies.
Affiliation: Anyone willing to accept him. Edit He is allied with a kingdom to the north.
Personnality: Can seem real cold blooded at times, but he generally is very caring and kind, he just doesn’t like to show it.

Here is a link to my Self MOC.
https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/darth-the-blind-watcher-v3/18957
I have yet to finish his dragon form yet.

4 Likes

If you have some information that is out of context, begin that paragraph with “OOC”. Out Of Context, also, if your caracter says something, you don’t have to write “said XY.”, just what the char said with these: “”

It’s been a while since I’ve been in an RP, so I think I’ll join this one. It sounds interesting.

Name: Stoax
Species: Toa
Power(s): Elemental power of stone, Telekinetic ability of Matatu
Weaknesses: Frustration often clouds judgement, elemental energy can run out and must take time to recharge
Weapons: Giga Pick
Affiliation: Sons of Spherus

7 Likes

So, 6/10, we are gathering around… :slight_smile:

1 Like

What would be considered OOC?

Last question: can we “control” another character (of course to a minimal degree) if it works for our paragraph. For example, I say: “Look up there!” and then: Group looks up.

It is considered OOC when you as the Player, not the Character want to say something.

It’s OK to control the others for a minimal degree, also for one action you can get them to make the exact thing you’d like.

For example: Dragos: “Eddie! pass me that bottle!” Eddie gets up and throws the bottle to Dragos. “Thanks”, says Dragos

2 Likes

Last-minute changes have been made to mine, I added a “personality” segment. It’s more of a clarification of how I’ve written this character in fan fiction before.

1 Like

That is a really good point to have.

It was mostly so nobody feels offended if my CHARACTER (as in not me, I don’t want to offend anyone during any of this, but my character isn’t me) is disrespectful. I can imagine that by the end of this, a lot of people might really hate how my character acts :laughing:

1 Like

Name: Ghosty
Species: Toa
Power(s): Can turn liquid. (A bit of shapeshifting kinda.)
Weakness(es): He’s REALLY arrogant,which can lead to problems. Plus he doesn’t have any element-related powers.
Weapon(s): None.
Affiliation: None.
Personnality: Egotistical,arrogant and never takes anything seriously.

6 Likes

Name: Hutere, Toa of Air
Species: Tukar
Powers: Wind, extreme skill with close combat weapons, Kanohi Miru, Kakama, Hau, Rode, and The Mask of Courage, significant Detective skill and intelligence, general Tukar powers
Weaknesses: Doesn’t shut up mid fight, melodramatic backstory
Weapons: Katana, Knife, Miru, Rode
Affiliation: Secret Order of Ekimu, also known to take orders from Artahka
Personality: Talkative (most of the time), sarcastic, generally happy, and generally good natured, however, if he gets angry, well, you don’t want to be in his way. He has become more serious after recent events.

5 Likes

Gettin’ there, 8/10… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m joining. And not quitting.

4 Likes

Welcome to the jungle sign up topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m quite excited. I’ve never played one of these before so this will be interesting.

I think I already know how I’m going to introduce my character…

1 Like

I will say nothing, I’m just gonna make the best intro ever. :joy:

1 Like

Oh I know how I will make My intro.

1 Like

I’ve never done one of these before, so could someone explain exactly how this works?

1 Like