The Self-MOC Roleplay Sign-Up/OOC Discussion Topic

You wake up on a long forgotten Island. You do not know, where you are, but you sense other beings move around you. You can’t tell if they are friendly or not, but you can feel a bizarre fascination and curiosity seeping into your mind. As you get up, you notice patterns on the ground, leading to an ancient place…

As you can clearly see from the title, this is where you can sign up and discuss the Roleplay itself. I think we can have a bit of in-depth conversation on the balance of the Self-MOCs or secondary Self-MOCs.

To give you an example:

Name: Ezarax (Dragos)
Species (if any): Trodax
Power(s): Rapid healing, Gravity and Mass control
Weaknesses: If creates something, he is powerless until the effect wears off (ranges between an hour and a day)
Unites with (because there may be Uniter SMOCs or sSMOCs): N/A
Weapons: Gravity-infused long-chain mace and gigantic shield
Affiliation: Trodax Clan

This looks interesting.

You in?

Why not
Name: Kronax
Species: Toa
Powers: Fire control, Shielding with Kanohi Hau
Weaknesses: Very unobservant, Dislikes dark places. Wasteful use of elemental energy.
Weapon: Greatsword

4 Likes

Name: Oronix
Species: Toa*
Powers: corroding ability of Kanohi Jutlin
Strengths: greater physical and mental ability than other normal Toa, can usually see behind lies, can act without aid from ally, incredible reflexes
Weaknesses: no natural elemental ability, known to abandon teammates, tendency to be aggressive towards those he is frustrated with, no ranged attacks, very unforgiving and lacks the ability to easily be merciful (unless told to be by someone else)
Weapon: wrist-mounted blade, razor-sharp claws
Affiliation: none, universally seen as a threat by all groups.
Personality: Very reserved, usually aggressive to anyone around him. Not much of a “people” person and has a tendency to be extremely disrespectful to his teammates.

*was created by Artahka as an experiment of a Toa who lacks elemental capabilities but instead has high intellect and physical capability.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/3X/b/d/bdd6378bcbd92d45f65ba275e39e3180ef2be44c_1_375x500.jpg

Now that I think about it, my character acts a lot like X-7 from the Star Wars Rebel Force book series. Except with a lot more emotion (mostly anger and frustration).

5 Likes

I’m in, but what type of species can I play was?

1 Like

Ummm… what?

1 Like

I am asking what type of creatures can we play, since my self MOC is an Undead ice dragon thing, in a more humanoid form.

Then Undead Ice dragon it is :slight_smile:

Also, if 10 person posts their Self-MOC conversion in this topic, we’ll launch it off.

Should i put a picture of my self moc?

Yea, please, I’ll do the same.

Name: Amaka
Species: Ta-Mataruan*
Kanohi: Kakama
Power(s): Very low elemental/kanohi powers
Weaknesses: As a Mataruan, he’s more organic than a Matoran, but less than an Agori, and so, he has certain fleshy bits more prone to damage than others. He’s also prone to fall into a coma if he goes too long without his mask.
Unites with: N/A

*A Mataruan is a Matoran who has evolved into a form which is simultaneously more clearly Organic and Mechanical than an average Matoran, they originated in an island in the left thigh of the Matoran Universe, this island was known as Mataru Nui.

4 Likes

Here is my creation (note: he is my secondary selfMOC):

Personality: Outdoor-loving, playful and often just a ball of fun. Tries to be respetful and also respected, not often works out in his favor.

3 Likes

Nice hat

3 Likes

“4/10, need more.” IGN Mata4NuiStudios

2 things:

1. I just want to mention that I updated mine with a picture

2. I’ve never properly played one of these, how exactly do they work?

1 Like

Well, we play text based, which means like this:

X: “Ben enters the club, he looks around and sits down near the fireplace.”
Y: “Jack sees Ben, and goes there, greets him.”

So it’s sort of like a community-written story?

Sounds fun!

I can’t wait to begin!

1 Like

Yup. Exactly. Here is an interesting example:

1 Like

I just hope this story isn’t as huge XD

2 Likes