The Shihk, Raiona & Kirikiri (Small Krataa Armours)

Shihk’s are armored suits in the same vain as rahkshi, the difference being that they are not made by dunking a krataa in energized protoderms. After a schism between a makuta and his rahkshi creations, the rebelling rahkshi made these armors. Shihk pilots are typically sent out to provoke rahi near tohunga settlements. For although they can fight themselves, they are no stronger than a tohunga.

These particular Shihk are piloted by Raiona (in yellow) and Kirikiri (in gray). They were the first to encounter the toa and found out first hand that the armours were no match for their might. Raiona means lion in maori and Kirikiri means gravel.

I wanted to build mocs around krataa, since I like to think of them as mech pilots. The shihk them selves came from wanting an enemy for the tohunga to fight while the toa fought bigger foes. Also so I can have krataa as characters in my setting.

Instructions here if your interested

14 Likes

Ooh nice! That’s a really cool idea!

2 Likes

somnthing i never knew i needed
adorable

3 Likes

a sort of smaller, more basic armor for lower level kratta is actually a really good idea, Im suprised I havent seen anything else like this before

3 Likes

Oh, those are brilliantly deceptive. A Kraata in the ultimate disguise: using a mask as a hat.

3 Likes