The Silver Samurai

A few month ago I watched the movie “The Wolverine” and the main villain, the Silver Samurai really caught my attention.
So i tought to myself: Boy, you need to build a moc that look like him.
And here it is!

I am still trying to improve the face cause I’m not 100% happy with it (btw his eyes are light blue but the backround is to dark so you can only barely see them).
He weights around 750g and is 51cm tall.

Standert pose:

The 5 parts that are gunmetal grey instead of silver:

The Toa Inika foot and the long panel oh his waist do not exist in silver or pearl light grey.
And on his right elbow i was lacking of parts.

Some random poses:

I hope you liked my moc and maybe you guys can give me some advice (especially for the face)

The villain from The Wolverine:

The end.

112 Likes

I approve. I especially love the helmet. But the legs could be a bit longer.

7 Likes

I don’t know what to say so here is my reaction to this

5 Likes

Everything is really good, barring the arms. Those seem a bit too skinny, also, the head is a bit big.

I would really like to see a chibi version with the same head too.

3 Likes

The proportions make it look a bit chibi wich I don’t think really works with what you are trying to build here, other than that it looks really cool.

3 Likes

The problem is that i wanted the helmet to look kinda like the shoulder and leg armor but it’s just not possible to make a “round“ objekt out of these small panels that is any smaller then this helmet. I wished it was smaller

1 Like

This is super sick man, apart from its big head which cant really be made in a smaller scale, its really awesome.

2 Likes

Very cool, I love the shaping and the details here.

2 Likes

Samuraiso are back in the mocs
this looks pretty good and flows pretty good

1 Like

*Big head mode activated

I rather like this.

2 Likes

H E A V Y A R M O R.

This looks extreme.

1 Like

Kind of gives me a SD (Super Deformed) vibe. But it looks awesome!

3 Likes

I like it but it is a bit shallow and empty around the neck. From some angles it really looks strange.

Still love it overall.

1 Like

You know, I really wish i could swear here because i cannot describe how awesome this is. Samurai are already one of the coolest looking things ever, and when a Bionicle samurai is done this well… You’ve certainly impressed me

1 Like

The lower arms are a little small, but the rest is for sure my favorite samurai moc.

1 Like

This…

This deserves a MOC Spotlight.

2 Likes

That would be freakin awesome!

Despite the proportions being kinda eh, this looks astounding. It has such a shine, and I love the use of technic panels to make the awesome paneled armor look.

1 Like

This is absolutely PHENOMENAL BROOO :open_mouth:

1 Like

I bought more then 60 of those on bricklink :smiley:

1 Like