"The Silver Terror"

Finnished a new creation today!!

This ferocious beast is known as the “Silver Terror”. An energy hound that managed to reach the surface after being infected with a mysterious virus. The infection caused the beast to go berserk as it attacked every living thing around it. After consuming a prey, the beast gained it’s abilities. The beast grew stronger and stronger until it was able to walk on land where it eventually grew a pair of wings as a result of another successful hunt. It wouldn’t be long until it caught the scent of a nearby Toa of Air…

26 Likes

Nice! Great work on the armor!

4 Likes

I saw the title and was expecting some sort of recreation or remake of silver from HF, but this looks good! my only critique is that the chest is really flat on the sides, and it doesent look too good when veiwed from the front

6 Likes

love the part spam of those wings

5 Likes

i love the wings, very clever build!

4 Likes

A lot of great technic builds for the limbs!

4 Likes

Not enough silver :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Massive build, how stable is it when posing it?

4 Likes

Thank you for you’re comment! :slight_smile: The small lack of silver was a design choice due to me wanting the moc to have a small semblance to the Spinax dog.

The legs were the biggest challenge to get right with this build. He is not the most stable guy in the world but he can still bend the knees while standing because of the HF-connectors on the lower legs. The feet lacked ground surface at first and I was torn about having to make new ones. I really liked the design and wanted to keep the “grab function”. The small grey parts saved the day. They provided with just enough ground surface so that he did not fall over. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for you’re comment. After reading your’re comment I tried to add an extra pair of wings to the torso. The moc looks a bit better now. Thank you!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes