The Sparkling Water Topic

I have a crippling addiction to sparkling water and I want to see if anyone else does too.

Ok, for real, I really like sparkling water. It’s tasty, fun, and better than soda. My favorite brand is La Croix, and my favorite flavor is Lime. So, do you like sparkling water? Do you not? What brands and flavors do you like? do you like Spindrift? Leave!

Ok that’s all I have to say except for a little pollio down there. Byeeeeeeee!

-Lime La Croidax

• La Croix
  • Bubly
  • Spindrift
  • Polar Seltzer
  • Aha
  • Other (clarify)

0 voters

2 Likes

La Croix gang represent! Woot-woot!

Seriously though, I personally feel like sparkling water gets a bad rep. It’s not the most flavorful stuff out there, but if you need something bubbly and are trying to drink less soda or whatever they do the trick- at least for me.

2 Likes

The trick is to not expect it to taste like a juice or soda or something.

4 Likes

cough cough spindrift cough cough

1 Like

The truest feeling of disappointment.

3 Likes

Tap Water

5 Likes

All of it is disgusting.

5 Likes

I’m with @Chronicler on this one, I don’t like sparkling water. Although, that’s because I just dislike anything that’s carbonated so, I’m not really one to speak. Anyway, I probably don’t belong in this conversation, so, adios!

3 Likes

I respectfully disagree.

1 Like

Most of it is disgusting?

3 Likes

I respectfully disagree.

1 Like

None of it is disgusting?

I don’t really drink sparkling water so it’s just kinda meh for me in either direction

1 Like

No some of it is disgusting (cough cough cocoanut la Croix cough cough), but most is delicious and delightful.

2 Likes

what if I drink root beer like it’s water?

1 Like

In what way do you drink root beer that you don’t drink water?

8 glasses of root beer a day.

6 Likes

You get kidney stones.

3 Likes

Weeb robot body helps bypass that issue.

2 Likes

I will forcefully implant rocks in your torso if you drink eight cups of root beer a day.

2 Likes

Try it. Barg’s gives me power beyond that of your weak weeb arms.

2 Likes