The Spot from Across the Spiderverse - SPOILERS

Despite his short screen time, I was captivated by the spot’s new, powerful form, and as soon as I found out that Indiana Jones’ whip came in white, I decided to try to build him. According to stud.io this should be 100% buildable in real life since all its pieces should exist in these colors.
I also made a video of its stud.io model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLHIEKLgs3c

The picture above features the 3 accessories: two portals with extra arms and one with an extra head.

Back view.

The Iron Spider, as well as many of the other spider variants, can’t be fully built irl because of some recolors that can exist only in stud.io.

In the movie, during Miles’ vision, the Spot briefly mutates, almost as if he glitches, in a two-headed and 4 armed form, so I thought it would have been cool to give the option to combine the accessories into this abomination.

13 Likes

Looks cool! I really like the attention to detail and the spikes and vine pieces look pretty good on the moc. Nice job!

4 Likes

“I’m going to take everything from you… like you took everything from me.
See you soon…Spiderman.”

4 Likes

Really nice use of the whips as spirals.

4 Likes

Yoooo Spot has been spotted!
You should make a bagel to accompany him!

4 Likes

I kind of did. In the 3rd picture, you can see him holding a bagel in his hand. :wink:

3 Likes

MMmmm yummy bagel

3 Likes