The 'That One Piece' Topic

Especially In black!

Why doesn’t Lego make em’ in a new color already?

• tan
  • green
  • blue
  • light grey

(And, yes. I know it’s meant to be easy to interpret, but… meh.)

2 Likes

Fun fact: the number four axle comes in green.

4 Likes

This happens less to me now that I’ve sorted my parts, but I still find myself running around looking for parts. X(

2 Likes

Sums up searching for a piece very well.

2 Likes

Most recently, I searched for an hour and a half for a Vikings dragon wing, only to remove the wings from the WIP later on.

Totally misread the title as “That One Piece Topic”, by the way.

5 Likes

A really strange thing happened today.
See, the other day, when building my Gyrogasaur MOC, I ran out of number 2 axles. Today, I was building a model, and I needed a black pin. I reached into my tub of black pieces… and pulled out a black pin, first piece I grabbed.
How did I do that?

2 Likes

I managed to fling a sword off of minifigure @Nyran’s claw-hand. It’s now in the constraction bin after a nice sailing through the air.

2 Likes

@BioRaiders532 Cue that first piece being used an average of 1.8 times in every Toa Uniter, Elemental Beast and Star Wars Buildable Figure set in 2016. Never run out again! (And yes, I do wish I had that last piece. I wish I had 6 of them.)

@21sselliW I have one of those in white from a Xalax Racers set I received a looong time ago. Set had two, but I’m pleasantly surprised that even one has survived this long. It’s currently employed in a revamp of Rahaga Kualus (as part of his staff) that I’m sure I’ll post eventually… once I make sure I have the finer details exactly the way I want them. I’m currently waiting on a friend to come through with a white Vahki hip. :unamused:

@Dreysidel_ Between all the Metru Nui Matoran I got in 2004 (and have encountered since in used lots) I have to work exceptionally hard to work all the blue pin-to-axle connectors out of my collection. However, I run out of black pin-to-axles all the time. It’s funny, really. I never used to be self-concious about using the one over the other until Eljay, frustratingly, won me over. Now I’m trapped in yet another artificial construct meant to oppress the proletariat.

/s

The biggest ‘that one piece’ story I feel I can tell has already been told here. Guys, we need silver Rahkshi feet. I don’t care if it’s flat silver or pearl light gray, we need 'em. I’ve got a Kaita to finish.

…And sure, one more for the road. I was searching Bricklink a few days ago and found this:

Listing: Bip-boop-hyperlink-a-doop.

Paw piece for the Jabba the PizzaHutt’s Rancor beast. One-of-a-kind, one in the set, only exists in brown. Looks like it has potential though, as a hand or just a highly unusual greebling or structural piece.

1 Like

ldd?
I need at least this
http://cache.lego.com/media/bricks/5/2/4235786.jpg
or at least any symmetrical g2 by making a titan size for good coverage, oh well…
http://i.imgur.com/sP41xUh.png

2 Likes

Is it just me or would that hand piece look really good as a torso?

3 Likes