The Toa Nuva TTV: Eljay, Kahi

Thank you for viewing my first post on the TTV Message Boards. I hope you like it!
Now, Behold! Toa Nuva Eljay!! Toa of Air!

Toa Eljay Nuva is the master of the skies and ruler of the winds. With his Cyclonic Sword, and sometimes cocky attitude, he will both mock (no offense Eljay but you can sometimes be a little rude to your friends) and blow you away at the same time. With the gift of flight he can scout ahead for danger and dodge an incoming attack. In a pinch, his mask of victory helps the Toa Nuva TTV win every time, as long as ha retains concentration for the rest of the battle that is! Yes, sir; Eljay is one Toa you want on your team!

This drawing is inspired by Venom’s MOC of Eljay, As well as Eljay’s MOC, The Mask of Victory, which I have adapted to fit the style of the rest of the drawing.

There are also a Mata green Miru on each shoulder, adding to the nostalgia.

Here you can see the sketch without any color.

I might/will eventually continue to make drawings of Toa Nuva forms of the other members of the TTV, depending on time and other factors.

For the story, and yes there is a story, well, I guess you will have to read it when I write it then, won’t you? :grinning:

Well, that’s pretty much all I have to say for now! Thank you once again for looking, and expect me back soon. Bye!

<><><>

Next up, Toa Kahi Nuva! Toa of Heat!

Please welcome, Toa Kahi Nuva! Toa of heat! This toa commands the heat from any object to enter or leave at his will. With his Ice Saber and Frost Shield, weapons of pure cold, he can make a foe’s heartlight frozen solid in a few quick slashes. Last, but certainly not least, Toa Kahi Nuva’s Mask of Temperature enables him to withstand the hottest volcanoes and the coldest ice caverns. “Objection!” Aggh! What is it Kahi? “You forgot to mention that I can eat with my mask on.” AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

I forgot to take a picture without color. Sorry! :sweat_smile:

Again, I tried to base this off of the MOCs done by Venom and Kahi himself (if anyone is wondering, the blue shield is from Venom’s MOC, and the blue sword is based off of the lightsaber which is on Kahi’s MOC).

<><><>

Before I forget, I want to add a list of the different masks and elements each toa has:

{TOA NUVA…ELEMENT…KANOHI…MASK}

• Eljay…Air…Kanohi Zuorka…Mask of Victory
  • Kahi…Heat…Kanohi Lahkni…Mask of Temperature
22 Likes

Its okay
But the Miru Nuva does not make it @Eljay
Since he is portrayed with the normal Miru

2 Likes

Pretty neat drawing! The looks a little weird but other than that nice!
Btw welcome to addiction TTV!

3 Likes

Eljay looks good, but why not have some critiques, eh? Eh?

The random black spikes are kind of weird. Eljay in nature is supposed to simply be a sleek plated Lewa.

The Mask is strange. It looks good for a Makuta or something, but on Eljay it makes him look really sinister.

The rest is great.

2 Likes

Yeah…the mask is the biggest issue I have, the orange on the sword is not the best thing either. I would have chosen the normal miru for him in gold.

1 Like

The Miru on both shoulders are just regular Mata Miru. The idea is that Eljay is a Toa TTV Nuva (not part of the original Toa Nuva, just my idea of the upgraded TTV MOCs that Venom made). I hope that makes sense. Thank you for looking!

wow, this makes Eljay actually look cool

/s

I did see them
But they would be better in gold

Also I now think that is what @Eljay looks under his Miru now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME

1 Like

This explains a lot. I think the drawing looks Groovy man. 8.9/10

2 Likes

The mask is supposed to be a tweaked form of the Mask of Victory MOC that Eljay entered into the Lego mask making contest. I added the black spikes to correspond with the spikes on the mask (again, Eljay’s Mask of Victory). Thank you for the criticism, though! And thanks for looking!

2 Likes

Giving him the mask of victory is an awesome idea. Great job! :smile:

1 Like

Good job, I like the idea of giving him the Mask of Victory and the coloring here is solid

1 Like

Very impressive, I really love all the detail that wet into this.

Next up, Toa Kahi Nuva! Toa of Heat

Please welcome, Toa Kahi Nuva! Toa of heat! This toa commands the heat from any object to enter or leave at his will. With his Ice Saber and Frost Shield, weapons of pure cold, he can make a foe’s heartlight frozen solid in a few quick slashes. Last, but certainly not least, Toa Kahi Nuva’s Mask of Temperature enables him to withstand the hottest volcanoes and the coldest ice caverns. “Objection!” Aggh! What is it Kahi? “You forgot to mention that I can eat with my mask on.” AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

I forgot to take a picture without color. Sorry! :sweat_smile:

Again, I tried to base this off of the MOCs done by Venom and Kahi himself (if anyone is wondering, the blue shield is from Venom’s MOC, and the blue sword is based off of the lightsaber which is on Kahi’s MOC).

Thanks for looking!

4 Likes

He looks as if he could take on a whole army of hobos.

Those poor homeless people.