The Toa Nuva

๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚: If you donโ€™t like morphing/clipping of parts click off this post immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ BEFORE EXPRESSING YOUR HATRED FOR THESE IMPURE METHODS

Iโ€™ve purposely put parts into each other for multiple reasons and my lack of building skill is a major factor and Iโ€™m fully aware that iโ€™ll never get better at it by doing this. These are impossible to build in real life and are meant to only be online models.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I present to yโ€™allโ€ฆ THE TOA NUVA

Toa Tahu

Toa Kopaka

Toa Gali

Toa Pohatu

Toa Onua

Toa Lewa

Kanohi Breakdowns

27 Likes

oo nice!
these look good - minus the clipping.

2 Likes

thnx, thats kinda the whole point to focus on the looks

2 Likes

Man I need a 3d printer.

4 Likes

Dude these look amazing, like something Lego would have made in some alternative history

1 Like

Itโ€™s better to learn 3d modeling first so you can clean up these clipped pieces into more cohesive designs. The weapons have really good potential

3 Likes

You underestimate my resolve.

4 Likes

First off the renders look fantastic :3 onto the builds, you have managed to combined everything very coherently. What combination of parts did you use for each of the weapons cus they look amazing. May need to at least try and do some Partdesigner magic to try and make them single parts my self.

2 Likes

aargh thereโ€™s so much clipping

Uh these mocs look pretty good. I like the masks and armor.

2 Likes

Are these intended to be post reformation variants? Thatโ€™s the vibe I get from these, so Iโ€™d be curious to hear if that was your intention.

I really like all of these, they really feel like a complete and cohesive line of canister sets. Pohatuโ€™s probably my favorite. His Kakama is certainly the best example of your mask kitbashing. the elements used really bring out the best of each other.

2 Likes

Part designer was my everything, I loved it so much however its given me a โ€œfailed to initializeโ€ error for a while now. If it was still working iโ€™d definitely release my own custom part pack

1 Like

Hate to break it to you but that part wasnโ€™t in my mind when I made these and if they were post reformation iโ€™d probably give Tahu gold armor. But now that itโ€™s brought up, sure lets say they are lol

2 Likes

These are amazing! They look like something straight out of the movies!

2 Likes

Some of those part mashups are actually really cool
itโ€™s just a shame they could not exist irl

3 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Even with all the clipped pieces I really like them!

1 Like