The Toa Ritua- Varians and Norik's Team (Part 2)

This is Varians original Team.

Toa Teruu-Toa of Earth-The Leader

Toa Tupuhi-Toa of Air-The Spy

Toa Teka-Toa of Stone-The Traitor

Be Honest. In every Toa team there was atleast one Toa who worked with the enemy (for various reasons)

Toa Senit-Toa of Lightning-The Unknown

(and yes the masks the wrong colour. Havent had a chance to get a 3D printed one or paint this one)

Toa Uira-Toa of lightning-The Guard

The Team:

14 Likes

I see you’ve completed your self moc.
Nice job with it and the rest of the toa.

2 Likes

Yes I did. exept for the mask.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

yeah the red really stands out.

2 Likes

Yeah really just a placeholder. I don’t know any white mask that would work. Do you maybe have any idea? (and i have no idea where my metru blue ones are)

2 Likes

Maybe a faxon?

2 Likes

Yeah that works. Thank you. (poor orde lost his mask)

based

I like the way Teruu is built and posed, gives him a sortof bestial feel.
His weapon is a little difficult to see in the pictures though.

I feel like Tupuhi’s color scheme communicates poison or acid moreso than air, and I feel like he could use a bit more bulking up. I understand if a thin, lanky look is what you were going for, but I feel like the thighs are just tad too thin.

I like Teka’s armor but I’m not sure what’s going on with that stuff added on to his lower back.

I like Tenit’s use of the mahri visors as shoulder armor, but is her mask intentionally red or did you just not want to paint the piece?

Uira has a really nice bulky look, I love seeing the 2015 add-ons incorporated into mostly g1 based mocs.

3 Likes

That (i had no time)

Thank you

that was definetly not to hide its bad parts

Yeah i can see it.

Yeah I should really do that.

Thank you

Dang it I left them on. Thought I had taken it of already. Yeah I just put the Parts there for storage and eventually forgot about them.

Thank you.

Yeah thank you vey much. I made her just to have a really bulky Toa Metru. Its a bit longer ago I made her.

Thank you. I think it kinda fits G1 enough to not look to out of place.

2 Likes