The Transformers: Truth (Currently on Indefinite Hiatus, a la BioCraft)

Characters being in something else besides their universe.
Doesn’t mean their universe is connected to that universe.
Just because they made an appearance.

All I know is that at some point Rescue Bots was in Aligned continuity. It might have been retconned,
But it was certainly part of it at some point

Look here.
I checked the wikis and it says nothing about it but based on what I read.
Transformers Rescue Bots is a original storyline.
What makes you still think that Recue Bots is part of the aligned universe?

I was actually referring to The War Within series by Dreamwave comics.

That I very clearly remember checking the wikis some time ago and seeing that it was.

I just asked my friend who is an expert on Transformers and he confirmed that it is, in fact part of the Aligned canon, and that it takes place in a bubble (the island) so that events from Prime (and I guess now Robots in Disguise too) don’t effect it, and vice versa.

Right.

(I’ll leave now…)

5 Likes

I quote from tfwiki.net

2 Likes

But in the Wikipedia said that the Rescue Bots is original.

Wikipedia, yes, but most people know Rescue bots is related to the aligned universe(or atleast before the Dinobots thing), cause in some episodes Prime and Bumblebee relate on some of the events that occur in the prime TV show

1 Like

Okay.
It is apart of the aligned universe.

Righ righ,

and, back on topic now that this debate is over

I still question why Kup is so important here…

He’s not…

What had happened was that I needed to go to sleep right after writing the prologue and Kup was the first old guy I could think of.

Also, if I had said “However, this ‘one old guy with some power but not enough for me to bother naming’ pitied Orion…” it wouldn’t have sounded as good to me.

2 Likes

Hm. I’d suggest Alpha Trion, Shockwave, or maybe some other guy like Sentinel Prime for the role

Well Kup is a War veteran and is essentially one of the reasons why Hotrod became Rodimus Prime as well as the guy who soothes him over Optimus Prime’s death.

He’s Alpha Trion. One word from him and Orion would have been head of the High Council in three seconds. At least, that’s my understanding.

Too busy with science.

A.K.A. Head of the very High Council that convicted Orion in the first place.

…I just realized that, like Ekorak in his City of the Fallen RP, that I have a good bit of stuff that makes this work the way it does that I’ve never bothered to mention before now (i.e. everything in the above bit of this post)…Oops(?)

Going by some of the logic I know…

Alpha trion would’ve been a sympathizer

IDW comics Shockwave was a senator before being broken and turned into the emotionless logical machine he is now

Sentinel Prime, in the movie, was apperantly a relative of Optimus. Or something. Though seeing as your version is part of the council, I see your point…

I did not know this.

• adds to list of cool Transformers trivia *

Correct, but he would, to my knowledge, have had more than enough judicial power to get Orion’s sentence totally done away with, rather than merely reduced.

1 Like

(Double-posting because necessity.)

Ok, a quick update for all those involved…

I will, most likely, not be updating this for a while. I am (as of now) writing this as part of a literature-based school assignment, and we all know that those take a little while.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that this produces, but it is sorta-kinda out of my hands.

2 Likes

it’s fine marendex, stuff happens

2 Likes