The TTV Fall 2016 Survey Extravaganza!

You’re in luck

7 Likes

No I’m not…
You know, I’d love to see a TTV comedy series, I think that could be cool

1 Like

Can we expect more videos like this one because this was a really great video you did.

2 Likes

Discussion of how others in your lives see LEGO, as well as efforts to focus on more system-based themes isn’t per se missing, but would be greatly appreciated.

In terms of improvements that could be made to the boards, I would be glad to see the focus on the AMA’s go down and the spotlighting of the creative content go up.

Felt weird voting every single day on the question “What day(s) do you usually check for new videos?” Since I don’t really check, I just have youtube set up where any new videos from certain channels end up in my email… I would miss alot of videos if I had to individually check.
Also the results of the Age Bracket question made me chuckle.

2 Likes

TTV’s getting clever with weeding folks out…

3 Likes

Wow, that was a coincidence XD.

I really enjoyed that, I’d love to see more videos like it.

1 Like

Overall, The only issues from the channel is the inconsistency of certain video releases (The Top Tens come to mind) and…well…I really would like to see On Air become a thing, you guys are my main form of internet entertainment, and I rewatch almost all of your videos. So the more the better.

(Also Takuma needs a show…)

3 Likes

I was signed up for vessel but had to cancel my membership for a bit while I get stuff setup.

1 Like

Yes. I’d love a show where he just rants on some random topic for like five minutes and then he’s done. That would be great.

7 Likes

He must do it with a mouthful of pizza.

3 Likes

Alright, if I can get it to load, I’m subscribing on Vessel right now…

1 Like

I think that discussion on community events could benefit the channel. You could talk about stuff happening on the message boards, the YouTube community, and whatever else comes up. I suppose that might help it branch out to a larger audience, although I’m not an expert in marketing or whatever.

2 Likes

Why is Star Wars not on here?

1 Like

I agree that it would be nice to see a larger variety of shows on the channel.
Also in terms of the boards they’re actually perfect in my opinion, I’ve never seeen a smoother or as well designed message board system.
(However the automatic highlights have suddenly gane and I don’t know why, I’m assuming it’s a technical issue)

1 Like

I guess it is mostly because Bionicle has been a big focus lately, but I liked it when y’all talked about stuff in the community and spotlighted things. I also enjoyed hearing stories about y’all’s interaction with the community (which is why I really liked the podcasts where you talk about NYCC, or Brickfair)

I can’t think of any. Aside from the technical issues, I have nothing but praise. Which, doesn’t help anything :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wish TTV did some stopmotions.

3 Likes

The Boards needs a mobile app

4 Likes

Well, one thing you could do is try to include TTV itself a little more.

I know that sounds really weird, so let me clarify:

TTV is incredibly inclusive in what it does, and the TTV team tries very hard not to sit themselves up on a pedestal and gloat over how great they are. And they’re doggone good at it. The TTV community itself is also very appreciated, and appreciates them back.

So what I mean is give a good reason as to why TTV instead of BZPower or Eurobricks or some other site. I want to join, but I need a reason other than ‘we do youtube’.