The TTV Podcast 157 Discussion Topic

SUPER LATE NIGHT UPDATE: [The TTV Podcast - 157 - Can’t Feel My Ears is now live on Vessel!][1]

THIS EPISODE: The crew talk about recent events in the community, “The Arena,” and… popular music on the radio?!

(side-note: the “leak” which was mentioned in the beginning of the episode actually isn’t the recent “leak”, but rather the “leak” from a while ago that claimed Umarak had a pet and other stuff like that. This is due to the two-week-old nature of this episode).

-Mesonak
[1]: https://www.vessel.com/videos/aoHmodZeZ

19 Likes

Kinda ironic.

I’m out of town, and my tablet won’t play audio, so I couldn’t listen to it anyway.

7 Likes

Maybe we can have an early release of the next Vnog in the mean time? That would be awesome.

Anyways still looking forward to the podcast!

4 Likes

No “coming soon” topics! Good to know that nothing terrible has happened to you guys.

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to do this but Eljay and I are actually out of VNOG episodes. XD I’ve gotta record more before Thursday.

-Mesonak

4 Likes

Reads topic
sad violin music plays

15 Likes

Was probably best it was delayed, means you didn’t need to spend yesterday working on the podcast and had time to relax. Nobody should really have to work on their birthday. This will hopefully also allow for more topical news to appear between now and the next podcast recording… so it may be a good thing

5 Likes

Well that really sucks. But thanks for informing us!

Ya know, before I unsubbed

4 Likes

I figured something was up, eh, I can just look forward to TTV talks about mortal wounds.

3 Likes

Well I guess Ill just have to return to my MLG grinding in MNOG 2 while I wait… (Not really)

Where’d that come from?

It is TTV talks about injuries.

That one doesn’t exist… 0_o

Bruh, do ya even Vessel?

Anyway, I was confused on Monday, I wondered where the podcast was, and now I don’t. Probably should have seen this topic earlier…

1 Like

Nah. I [wessel][1] though :wink:

bad joke is bad…
[1]: https://youtu.be/MdSJFrhb-HM?t=11s

3 Likes

TTV Talks: Injuries is the next one I believe. If you don’t listen to Var and type your credit card info, you can watch it right now!

1 Like

Yah, I have to wait for youtube, but I saw that it was on there from looking for the podcast.

Can you help me find the nuclear wessels?

3 Likes

Happy Double Podcast Monday! (Assuming that’s how they are going to release this)

1 Like

Thought about it, but we ended up scrapping #158 because nothing much of any interest took place. I’ll be flipping the switch on #157 in a few hours, though, so get hype.

-Mesonak

7 Likes