The TTV Podcast 161 Discussion Topic

FINALLY! It is up!

Enjoy this Special Edition of the TTV Podcast, where we discuss the new 2016 leaks and examine them in excruciating detail.

-Mesonak

9 Likes

An hour and a half, dang it really must be in excruciating detail.

Also, that was the most butchered intro i’ve heard in the history of TTV intros :unamused:

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting all day for this podcast episode, and NOW I discover that it was up, four hours later! I guess this is what happens when there are delays.

Can’t wait for next week’s podcast when things go back to normal!

3 Likes

When Var was mentioning the Mods, he forgot @legomaster1378.

3 Likes

Do you remember the now-closed legomaster Appreciation Topic? Well I guess he was right; He shall only be remembered for Not_legomaster.

3 Likes

Sigh…

:cry:

4 Likes

Are you people even trying with the intros anymore?
Kidding, love your stuff.

3 Likes

When I was mentioned, I freaked out. Then Eljay brought up my justification. Thanks for the save!

to summarize how I feel (I could talk for hours right now): 2015 < 2016 in asethetic, parts, and coolness, 2015 > 2016 in creative use of parts/plastic usage, especially in how few parts were used to express the sets. The HF comparison was kinda an ehh one. “2016 looks like it is spamming new parts, Hero Factory sometimes spammed to many parts, I got a comparison to how I feel.”

(No offense taken! :stuck_out_tongue: With the way I typed it and Geewunners saying G2 looks like HF, I can see why.)

1 Like

Here’s the image @Eljay was referring to.

6 Likes

I can’t believe that the Hype Train actually cameoed in the episode! @Kahi, I think the term for the ball on chain weapon is a meteor hammer, specifically the single-bladed version. Also, I ship Var with the 2016 sets.
EDIT: I just found out that “shipping” is against the rules and am now wondering why no one has flagged this post. I’m not asking to be flagged, but (tries to remember why he wanted to make this edit in the first place). Ah well, Good Night!

3 Likes

Wow. That is all I will see now…

Also I will remember @legomaster1378…

When that train came by…

Also, never forget @legomaster1378

2 Likes