The Under King's Entourage (Happy Halloween!)

Happy Halloween everyone! This will be a conglomeration of all my Moctober posts, including a few extra models and renders. Also, it should be mentioned that I’ve decided to change the names of some characters and places so they’re less derivative of other works. The Nightmare Realm has been renamed to the Underplane and Nightmare King Giriin is now Under King Giriin. A better explanation will be following this post shortly.

The Under King’s Liegemen

From left to right, we have Toa Vespi, Toa Mohavo, Girin himself with his Familiar Burum in front of him, Toa Ceviri, and lastly Boga-Manas.

And here are some digital renders of Girin and Burum.

Thank you all for your support on my Moctober posts, and have a Happy Halloween!

14 Likes

time to dance, the crowd awaits
cool builds, nice to see them together

3 Likes

Show them you are worthy of a starring role!

3 Likes

BURN THE FATHER AND FEED THE CHILD

4 Likes

And here they are all together. Looking really nice, each moc is built pretty well and the lore is great. Nice job, happy Halloween!! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Wonderful. Wonderful! My kin arrive and the time has come.

This searing fire… It carries well the Ritual’s promise.
Dance with me, my friend. The crowd awaits. Show them you are worthy of a starring role!

4 Likes

looks awesome !

2 Likes

Maybe the red is a bit too strong, some other colour might make it look a bit better, though it looks pretty cool like this.

1 Like

Are you saying that specifically about Girin or someone else?

1 Like