The Unity Day Update

So I did really like the idea of having the three day countdown until the Bionicle announcement. With that being said, we also play video games a lot. So in the spirit of having themed patches and updates, we’re giving you guys the Unity Day Update, which will add new features to the forum, as well as patch up and update the boards as a whole.

First off, we have two new staff members joining us. Say hi to some old friends of ours, @Scarilian and @WajKnight, who will help with the cleanup around here.

Secondly, we’ve updated the boards! We made some changes to the general software and added some new features!

The first is the ability to leave personal notes on a User’s profile. No one, including that user, will be able to read those notes; they’re only for you to use and to mark users for. This will also be used by staff to mark users of merit or users of…caution.

The second, and the most interesting of the lot, is the ability to have multiple users edit a post. There’s a new button to when you post a topic that will let you add other users so that they can edit the post alongside you. If you have a co-author, or if you have staff on your RPG, or whatever else you can think of, you can add these members to the permissions list.

Have fun trying these new features out, and be on the watch for more features coming up in the next two days!

16 Likes

So happy to see you getting in the spirit of things, Kahi, and I look forward to the updates a lot ^^.

3 Likes

Just wait until Duty and Destiny Day.

1 Like

so Kahi,

you’ve updated the site

what’s new? :3

We have super secret note-things we can use apparently.
Unless there’s something else/more to come.

There better be hats in the next update.

1 Like

Introducing the Unity Day Update. In the spirit of community, I’ve decided to add some features to the forum.

The first is the ability to leave personal notes on a User’s profile. No one, including that user, will be able to read those notes; they’re only for you to use and to mark users for. This will also be used by staff to mark users of merit or users of…caution.

The second, and the most interesting of the lot, is the ability to have multiple users edit a post. There’s a new button to when you post a topic that will let you add other users so that they can edit the post alongside you. If you have a co-author, or if you have staff on your RPG, or whatever else you can think of, you can add these members to the permissions list.

Have fun trying these new features out, and be on the watch for more features coming up in the next two days!

5 Likes

You forgot to mention the who they reply to thingy appears on the mobile site now.

1 Like

That’s actually an update I was not aware of. But I guess that counts.

2 Likes

Huh. This note thing is pretty cool!

8 Likes

Cool updates, those should prove useful. I’m glad the idea took off so well though! This three day countdown is gonna be fun. Will you be doing videos to go along with the theme of each day?

1 Like

Is it just me, or are videos unable to be played on the site?

Nice. I didn’t know that those things were new. I guess that’s what I get for not using the site frequently enough, being busy with launching my website and all.

Good. There are enough videos being spammed anyways. :stuck_out_tongue: