The Virus Contest Entry

“Beware who you mess with, for I am…”

The Virus.

Disclaimer: None of these photos are edited, I was trying out a new black-light bulb.

This is my entry for @Willess12’s contest. Might as well go to the pics.

Front

Back

I didn’t see any info about weaponry for the virus, so I added some. His main weapon is the corrupter. Those who fail his contests, well…

He also can use it to corrupt computers.

I added a gear to mesh with the one that turns the blaster. Now if you bump the gears, you don’t lose studs.

I really liked the protector of stone’s staff, and this is basically a better, more beefed up version of it.

Here he is without the staff. I went for trans colors, to sort-of represent data. He is made of data, and I thought he should be slightly difficult to see.

I didn’t want him to be helpless without the staff, so I gave him a cyber blade. Using it, he can encrypt things. I felt that this mold got the technological look across, while still making him look rather savage.

That’s it. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

7 Likes

looks pretty spoopy, just like skull slicer, he looks like a watermelon (yes that’s a compliment)

4 Likes

I’m suddenly hungry.

Well. I’ll be struck dumb if I win. Good job, Emerald.

I think you will win.

2 Likes

He doesn’t look very virus-y,but i guess he’s alright.

@Middlefingerstudios @TFM101A

Thank you.

Edit: @Ghosty

I made a new version of him, that looks more like a computer virus, I hope you like it.

2 Likes

Pics?

1 Like

@Ghosty Right here ^^^

This is the Virus.

Where’s a slow clap gif?

EDIT: Kapura’d by Emerald.

I’m dumb

This it what that code of binary means:
��:��UU:���W���W

This MOC is really cool looking, I like it. It looks like a Watermelon slice.

First, I have to say that I do not like the color scheme. I’m not saying that it’s bad, but I really dislike it. I’ll try to keep that from affecting my judgement. Looking at this MOC the first thing I see to dislike id the shoulders. His torso goes skinny-wide-skinny-really wide, and it’s rather off-putting. His weapon is almost too big, but it’s alwo rather neat-looking. Also, since it’s going for a transparent, hard to see effect, I’d recommend not having the unnecessary silver armor. Other than that, not bad.

1 Like

You don’t like watermelons? /s
I’m not the biggest fan of it either, but I didn’t have enough trans-blue pieces to use that instead.

Could I ask what it is about them?

Not to be defensive, but so that I can avoid it in the future.

Yeah, figured out how to fix that this morning…

The man pourpose of the silver was so I wouldn’t have glaringly color-scheme breaking silver protector feet and head. I think the head would have been excusable, but the feet weren’t.

The secondary purpose of it was to give it a slightly mechanical look. Probably didn’t work.

Overall though, I agree that the silver shouldn’t be there. I just wish I had some trans-green protector feet. (Do they even make those?)

Thanks, and thanks for the feedback.

Thanks.

1 Like

Nope. But that’d be cool.

I was actually referring to the torso shape, what I described in the next sentence.
Also.

I must’ve proofread this 3 times, don’t know how I missed that typo.

1 Like