The Warchief of Windegartën

Fierce warlord of the Skottën army. Unrivaled melee combatant with Herculean strength and invulnerability. He is the very definition of OP. One might say he is the “final boss”.

Twin axes, named Vrotën and Thaarg

Pike

Unarmed

Prisma

74 Likes

This is really cool! I like the colors, the use of the Jango Fett torso, and the wing and feather elements around his body. The custom hands really add a lot as well.

5 Likes

Thanks! The hands are from those bootleg sets on AliExpress that everybody’s talking about.

4 Likes

Very nice! The colors work well.

1 Like

These knockoff hands are the best thing to happen to MOCing since the discontinuation of '08 ball/socket joints.

5 Likes

Nice!

I completely agree. I wish there were more choices though. But they have revolutionized my MOCing, that’s for sure.

That mask looks great on masculine builds such as this one. Also them bootleg colors, gotta love em for the return of medium blue in CCBS.

2 Likes

The color scheme works great, and I like the use of the gali mistika mask.

1 Like

I like how the light blue is distributed and how appropriate the Adaptive Kaukau looks here.

3 Likes

An actually good use of the Mistika Kaukau Nuva? I never thought I’d see the day.

2 Likes

Thanks. I get the feeling this mask is not very appreciated by the fandom. But other people have made similar comments about it.

2 Likes

The Mistiak Kaukau nuva makes me think this is a warrior of chaos.

Hey, you actually got the SW chest plate to look good.

Good job.

2 Likes

More like he made the Gali Mistika mask look good.

1 Like

i gotta ask are those hands have good connections, are they loose ? are they worth buying

1 Like

nice use of bootleg hand

2 Likes

Look how well they grip the weapons. They’re not loose at all. Every finger and knuckle is very tight.

Good use of color, and the hands are great (I need to get myself some of those soon)

I didn’t think anyone could do it… you made the Kakau nuva look good!

1 Like