The "Which sets should I get?" topic

(I paid 2 dollars for Matau)
But the most I’d spend…
If it were mint, in box, and unopened…

1 Like

Krika and Tahu are the strongest of the Mistika Wave, IMO. Toa Ignika has a cool mask, color scheme, and aircraft board. Antroz (Phantoka) is quite a cool villian, and very solid as well. And the Boxor is quite a nice little vehicle for the matoran, with that great technic engineering.

2 Likes

So which one of those five would you reccomend the most?

1 Like

@Stoax

It’s kind of a hard one here, but I’d say go for the Boxor. You can’t go wrong with those classic titans. If you have extra money afterwards, then Antroz is my second recommendation. He is one of the most solid of the Phantoka, and has a pretty nice and unique build.

1 Like

I’d say the Boxor, and then Krika.

Krika just looks cool.

@Reokai It depends, if you have more Toa nuva besides onua, get him. If you have other piraka sets, get reidak.

@Mar Dude, are you rich or something? And if you are, don’t get all of the hordika, just get one. If you like them, buy the rest, because they’re clones.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Hmm… I don’t have Boxor, but it seems to be a nice set, I recommend Toa Ignika strongly, as well as Krika.

1 Like

This isn’t lego but i don’t know where else to post this so eh

i’m hesitating between getting

or

1 Like

Don’t know what this is, but the first has a more interesting color scheme.

1 Like

I don’t have any Nuva at the moment so i was thinking about getting him.
I also have the possibility of getting Pohatu Phantoka, Bitil, Reidak or Mantax, all sets that i like and that i have no other figures from their waves right now.

I’d go with Mantax.
He’s very unique and has some sweet pieces.

Reidak or Mantax. I don’t have the other sets you mentioned, and I don’t plan on purchasing them. I would recommend Reidak, since you don’t have any other Skakdi.

I’d go for Mantax, he has a neat design. Bitil is another that looks cool, but I don’t own him myself.

@Hutere @PotatoAlien @Stoax
Mantax is my favourite Barraki and i also like his character in the story a lot, Bitil has a neat design despite all the silver and Pohatu Phantoka is another set i like but overall looks rather basic (much thanks to Stoax for doing a very helpful review of him).
Reidak is my favourite Piraka too, i can also buy Vezok but i don’t like his spine design all that much.
Thanks for the suggestions guys, i think imma go for Mantax or Onua Nuva in the end.

What pieces do I need to order on Bricklink in order to build Agil, Hawk of Ekimu?

I actually don’t remember, I’ll check in the morning.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
:smile:

1 Like

This shows all the pieces, save one.

Which is this, but with the axle part one unit longer.
It’s used on Umarak’s hands.

3 Likes

That piece for the beak… What’s it called (actually, what are all the pieces called? Bricklink is a new thing for me)?
:confused:

Honestly, I have no idea.
I did some custom on mine, so I didn’t use that beak.
I would tell you if I knew.
There is a Bricklink Help Topic, though.
Search that (it’s the exact name) and someone the there, with more knowledge, can help you.

1 Like