The "Which sets should I get?" topic

I’d get Melt-down. He’s the only one here I can speak with personal experience as being a great set.

2 Likes

I agree with @Radiation-7901

2 Likes

I would definetely get all of the Toa Metru except Vakama (which I already have), Makuta from 2003, all of the Hordika, Takanuva from 2002, and Toa Tahu Nuva!!

Hello everyone me again back here to get someone’s opinion I’me currently getting myself a brutaka and that made me think of the shadowed one. So I just want you guys opinion should I get keetongu and Roodaka to make the shadowed one or should I get then and keep them separate?
Alright I’ll get them thanks for you opinion

Why don’t you get them, make the shadowed one, and if you don’t like it take it apart and make them seperate again.

OK.

this isn’t exactly a lego set, but it fits enough of the criteria to where I feel safe posting it here.

The new wave of Transformers hit my walmart, but I’ve only seen 2 figures: Blurr and Scourge. On Friday, money will come in, and that’s when i’ll be able to make another purchase (another = after my current bricklink purchase)

I’ll get 1 of these 2, Blurr or Scourge, and a bricklink order.

Which one should I get?

I honestly would pick Blurr, because I like him as a character much more. I don’t know which one is a better toy though.

1 Like

should I get;

18,35€

or

17,11€

or

14,95€

or

17,00€

3 Likes

I would say Ouna.

I honestly have no idea, this is a tough choice for me. :confused:
I guess Onua since he has the most pieces.

2 guys said that I should get onua, but I listened to one of the two girls I love in my life, my grand-mother, so I bought the Stormtrooper, sorry guys :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s fine, mate.

Your choice :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what I would’ve suggested had I not been too late, so nice choice. :thumbsup:

Just ordered him :relaxed:
Also, now i got some budget for one more set and i’m a bit split between Onua Nuva and Reidak, what do you guys think?

1 Like

So i think i may get some parts off bricklink but i want to get a kraahkan but i dont know what one the movie takutanuva one Or the regular teridax one i want to use it as how it is regularly displayed like on teridax instead of the Weird other one

well ill display it like this

so what one should i get?

1 Like

The movie one is a LOT more valuable and rarer.

4 Likes

And expensive.

6 Likes

Well, I kind of threw that into valuable, but yeah.

3 Likes

What looks better allthou?

IMO the normal one looks better.