The White Knight (V 2.5)

This is V 2.5 of my self Moc the White Knight, which I posted V 2 a while ago, and finally made enough changes that i think that he can have a new topic. I have made slight changes to him to make him more proportionate and increase poseability. T-bar clips are officially my favorite joint on Mocs of this scale.

do you think he improved?

Constructive criticism accepted, and Enjoy!

15 Likes

No. /s

4 Likes

What @Leoxandar said.

2 Likes

If I’m honest, I suggest trying to add a slope piece facing down below his chest.

1 Like

I really like this guy as with the first but the legs feel exposed.

1 Like

The legs feel exposed? what do you mean by that?

yeah, i’m working on that, i’ve completely dismantled the chest to try to rebuild it while keeping the same aesthetic. I haven’t succeeded yet. :expressionless:

He looks cool, though I feel that the feet and chest look off (the look of the feet is quite odd, and how far the chest sticks out)
@OmegaTahu the feet just look odd with their width and the gap in between the toes(?)

1 Like

The side armor of the shins goes farther out then the front armor and the front thigh armor is showing the bottom of the plate but this is just a nitpick really.

1 Like

Does the dude fit inside?

@Kardax No, this isn’t a mech.

@Omega_Tahu ah ok, just thought thats what the minifig was for, still a great moc dude :slight_smile:

1 Like