The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Eyvris walks into the recruitment center. Even though they had never met, he looked familiar to Devas, almost as if he’d met someone related to him. Eyvris took of his helm and looked at Devas. “I’m here to sign up for the Legion’s army.”

On the other side of town, the cloaked figure of Arnas walked around, only the lower half of his face not concealed by the fabric or shadows, looking for the recruitment center.

3 Likes

(Uhh, fighting, they’ve been in war)

“Fill these forms out, and seal with blood”

"One or two yes, that penal soldier, keep an eye on her will you? (Lync)

“Fill these out and seal with blood”

2 Likes

Mayluna began signing as she took her dagger and cut her palm. Sealing them with blood.

2 Likes

Raina purses her lips. “You know how I feel about her, but I will.” (Since you seem to be implying that they’ve met/discussed Lync in the past, Raina is doubtful about how Lync will do as a Liberator and has been vocal on the matter.)

3 Likes

Elia sighed as she walked up to Devas. “Where do I sign up”

2 Likes

Eyvris started to fill out the papers, and after he was finished, he unsheathed his blade just enough to cut his finger slightly on the blade and seal the paper.

Arnas saw the building that was the recruitment center and started towards it.

3 Likes

“That is why I wish you to keep an eye on her”

Devas hands her a set of forms, “Sign then deal in blood”

2 Likes

Elia Hastly signed as she grabbed her sword and sliced her palm. “Done.”

2 Likes

Devas collects his forms, as well as Mayluna’s and Elia’s “Keep in mind this bloodpact means you swear on your life, and your honour that you won’t desert”

2 Likes

Elia rolled her eyes, as Mayluna nodded. “By any chance would you know where Azurai would be?” She asked him. “I was told you would possibly know.”

2 Likes

“He left the city about as soon as he was dismissed, he should be within a day’s ride” Devas points “He left out the South gate”

2 Likes

“Why?”

2 Likes

“No worries about deserting.” Eyvris told him.

Arnas walked in. “Here to sign up.”

3 Likes

Raina nods in understanding, and leaves the room.

3 Likes

Devas sighs, being spoken to by three people at once, he tries his best to answer all of them “I hope that’s the case” he hands Arnas the forms, “Sign and seal”

“I didn’t ask, he and Calvma are on leave, what they do is their business”

2 Likes

“Calvma alive too? What are those two doing?” Elia asked herself.

2 Likes

“Yes, they are both alive, at least last I checked”

2 Likes

“Well, what do we do now?”

(Someone far away from the legion.)

“There they are.” Calvma said as they sat on a cliff, over looking a large bandit camp. “Those must be the high way raiders.”

Azurai nods as he pulls his longsword out and stabs in into the ground. “Alright lets deal with them and get it over with.”

“I can’t believe Winter hasn’t bothered with this, it might not be in his territory but it’s still hurting the caravans coming into the Legion.” Calvma stated as they began making their way down to the camp quietly as they could.

1 Like

Catina walked up beside Sky, her immediate superior in The Liberators. “So between the two of us, how will we manage to keep them in line?” She asked Sargent Sky.

2 Likes

“Winter was fighting actual wars when this group sprang up, and this invasion” their guide says

“You could go find them”

Michelle Walker paces back in forth, the King was supposed to send orders, she looks at her paltry troops, a group of 5 soldiers, after she’d filled the Garrison

2 Likes