The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Leo sat infront of a shop. He took out the journal again and flipped through the pages to see all the notes and drawings he added on each page. He sighed when he got to his family tree. “Last one on there…”

3 Likes

“whats wrong Michelle” he says sitting on a table

3 Likes

“Then by any chance you know where to start looking?”

2 Likes

“I don’t have any soldiers, and Gracten reported back, The Legion is back, Summer is condemning us”

“South, they definitely entered the desert”

2 Likes

“we could poison then” he says with a twisted smile, while holding up a vile

3 Likes

“You’re an idiot, he’s the champion of a god, anyone who refuses to meet him in honourable combat dies in a conflagration of flame” Michelle breathes heavily, “Forgive my outburst, Winter will not make it here, Summer will send reinforcements”

2 Likes

“what’s honor?”

2 Likes

Arnas hands back the filled out forms, sealed with blood. “Here.”

Eyvris walks out to explore the town a bit before they mobilize.

2 Likes

“Dangiit…we just came from that way.” Elia sighed. “Okay, they’ll be fine…so I guess we can wait for them then.”

1 Like

“A fight in which you announce your intentions and do not break the rules of a duel”

1 Like

“Thank you” Devas says accepting the forms

“You’re welcome to wait”

1 Like

“That’s the plan.”

1 Like

“sounds boring”

2 Likes

“Well, there is plenty to do in the city”

“Without honour a person is nothing” Michelle turns away, “I hope King Summer has enough honour to save us”

3 Likes

“even better, intelligence”

3 Likes

“Unless our entire being here is as bait, to get the Legion to attack where he’s strong” Michelle grimaces, “It was fine when we had Gracten, but he’s gone, and he took most of our troops”
(Referencing Dunes of Yohur)

2 Likes

“so, why can’t we poison them?”

3 Likes

“Alright…thank you.” Elia said nodding her head as she took Maylunas arm.

“You can’t back out on this now.” She whispered.

A day passed as Azurai and Calvma walked towards the gate their armor covered in blood and damage.

“Where’s Winter at?” Calvma asked the guards as they approached.

2 Likes

“There is no honour in that, and how could we poison them? They are a desert away, and they don’t have any opportunities for us to do so, this battle will be blade on blade”

A sad horn sounds at the gate and Michelle shoots up, “Come with me all of you, I recognize that”

“planning the Timberwolves campaign” William says, going to debrief the guide

2 Likes

“what supplies is there in the desert?” he asks clearly unfamiliar with the region

3 Likes