"The Yesterday Questers" / Toa Magna (ver.Bu)

【Orde, The Toa of Psionics】
Concept is "Another Prorotype of Toa Mata"

【Zaria, The Toa of Iron】
Concept is “Broken Metal” & "Ancient- Mechanic Survival Suit"

【Chiara, The Toa of Lightning】

Summary

Concept is “Unisex”, “Coil”, “Dry Battery”, and "Electical Outlet"

(When I was designing Chiara, I wanted her physique to be “unisex”.
BIO-Being’s body has no gender difference, but in MoL and LoM, Gali and Nokama have a slightly feminine deformity.
So, I was careful to build unisex proportions that didn’t look overly masculine, or feminine.

As a very particular point, I designed her to look like a unisex Toa when she is alone, but when placed alongside my two remaining Toa Magna members, the height difference between them becomes clear and her “female” identity becomes more apparent.)

Thank you! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

41 Likes

Thank you for sharing these! They have a great look together, and it’s cool to see these three together. Besides @Kodiak and myself, I haven’t seen too many group shots of all three Yesterday Quest Toa together, and this one certainly raises the bar!

7 Likes

ah neat, these all look great!

5 Likes

Beautiful made and details are very well executed.

6 Likes

I am always absolutely mesmerized by how much thought and consideration you put into your designs! The design sketches are just incredible!

Just a small point, but I really like the mask on Orde.

Well done on all of them!

5 Likes

Man im jealous, your mocs have such a good color palete and detail.

6 Likes

My, these are some beautiful MoCs. Well done. Always good to see these guys, especially Orde. I love how much thought you put into each one’s identity and theme.

5 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS, the Masks look AMAZING! and the consistent group design is awesome, like they all look unique but still like a team, I only wish I could see them next to a toa mata just to see the scale

8 Likes

They’re very awesome !
They kinda the Movie version feels on them, very nice !
My fav is Chiara, I like her shape and her colors ^^
Something that I don’t really like on the other hand, but I think is just me, is the use of bricks on Bionicle characters… Feels always off for me.

You’ve made a good job nonetheless !

5 Likes