The Z-gang: Zaria's team (senit toa team collab)

ere’ we are.
the Z-gang.

zaria himself.

garnel, toa of water.

yelvin, toa of fire.
apologies to your eyes for how bright that red is.

darick, toa of earth.

PLEASE GIVE [Constructive criticism]

DELICIS KROMER

15 Likes

I’d like to see two more on the team, preferably.

1 Like

give me some more time
and your wish will be granted
possibly

The first two’s necks seem really long.
the other two are great

2 Likes

thx
but i’m not made of time, pieces, skill, or KROMER.
so zaria looks better from some different angles
and garnel is still a WIP
sorry for any inconvenience

1 Like

You need not apologize they are your creations and you should be happy. I feel the pain of limited parts and my more complete MOCs are mostly ones ive had for a long time that get added to as I obtain new parts when budget allows.

Zaria is hard no matter what, his color scheme and limited parts make him difficult to do. to solve the neck issue look at raising the armor up and then filling in the lower halves with other shells/armor.

For Garnel look at removing the head connector and replace with a regular connector with an axel itll force her head forward but it’ll remove the height.

If you are taking suggestions for the team look at a lightning toa, and air toa. Rounds the team out and allows for some unique elemental combinations in battle

2 Likes

thank you for your suggestions
maybe i will do that

You always come out with such fun and interesting builds Zork.
I actually like the longer necks, I think that it adds to the somewhat unusual proportions that they have.
I also really like the use of cloth on Yelvin.
What Can I offer interms of improvements, hmmm. Maybe a Metru armour peice for Zaria’s lower arms and a bit more armor on Garnel’s upper torso just to flesh them out a little but other than that they look really nice.

Next one to comment on
So they are pretty good. I think this Zarias neck was a little long, but you fixed it in the later version.
But overall pretty good.